Saturday, July 07, 2007

Hello Everyone! I'm back!!

Ok, so I've been back for a day now. But I had lots of catch up to do! And I'm still working on it! I just wanted to say hi and tell you about our Holiday trip to East Texas! We left here Wednesday am and drove 3 hrs to Holly Lake Ranch in East Texas! It was soooooooo beautiful there and unfortunately all it did was pour down rain 80% of the time!! GRRRRRRRRR!! It drove me nutz!!! I hate the rain, especially being we drove that far to get away from it and that's all it did there too! LOL. Yes we needed (needed being the keyword here!) the rain so bad here in Texas but this is getting to be beyond too much!!! Alot of the lakes are now FEET OVER FLOOD STAGE! Enough is enough already!! LOL. Anyway, it was raining worse there, then it did at home! LOL. Go figure, that's just my luck!!

I have some pics to share and I'll do that just as soon as I have some time to get caught up on everything. It really was nice to get away, but it would have been just awesome without the rain. Poor Bobby didn't even get to play golf either! They had the course closed because it was raining too much. That I felt horrible about, especially because he was so looking forward to playing. And I was looking forward to taking some pics of him playing too. And of the golf course. Oh well maybe next time, or the next property we go to. The cabin was awesome and I can't wait to show you the pics of the room we stayed in!!! The bathtub was to die for!!! LOL. I tried to get Bobby to let me bring it home, but he said they would know it was missing!! LOL.

Ok, I must get going, I'm got some more work to do! I'm working on the elements for the Plaid Stars N Stripes kit. Hang in there, they're coming!! :)
Take care and have a safe weekend!!
Angel

4 comments:

Rose (Craftymoom) said...

Glad you had a good time and a safe trip....

Robbi1 said...

Glad you are back, but sorry you hit more rain :( Come on back to good old CA, we have plenty of good old HOT TEMPS, and not a drop of rain in sight! Looking forward to pics of the cabin too - take care and welcome back home :)

jburkhart said...

Can't wait to see some of those pics....the bath tub sounds nice, too! Sorry that it rained so much, but glad you still had a good time!
Big hugs and thanks for all your great comments on my blog and my cbox - always great to hear from my bud!
Hugs!
Michaele

withnuts said...

I'm anxious to see those bathrub pictures! I love your Plaid Stars N Stripes kit, but I have been unable to download either part. I type the input code, wait 60 seconds, and then I get another identical screen asking for another input code. Am I doing something wrong? My email address is withnuts@aol.com. Thanks for your help. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us. Srry to be such a pain.