Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Here's a LO of the room we stayed in!


Tonight, I was able to finish a LO that I made using my pics of our room in the cabin that we stayed in. I used some of Michaele's freebies that she had on her blog a few weeks ago. I think it turned pretty well, don't you? I love how the wordart played into the LO.
Credits:
Pretty Garden kit and also Travel Wordart 2 both by Burkhart Scrapzone Designs, fonts used are Tiranti Solid LET & Rage Italic LET and the pics are mine.
Thanks for looking and reading my blog. I'll see you in a few days. Don't forget to scroll down through previous posts for my freebies. :) Depending on how Lillie is feeling tomorrow, I'll try to work on the rest of the elements for my Plaid Stars N Stripes kit. Enjoy!

Hugs,


Angel :)

2 comments:

jburkhart said...

Look at this.....what a neat room! I love how you scrap this...with the large photo and then the slide show up the side - and oh yes, don't blame you for wanting to take that bathtub home - I WANT IT TOO!!!!!!!!! I love how you added the word art - perfect for your page and I love the color you made it, too! Thanks for using my kit...you made it look great!
Big hugs!
Michaele

Robbi1 said...

Hey there - Wow - that is a super-duper bathtub! I have a smaller version and it is wonderful - but takes so much water it seldom gets used - usually when the grandkids come over Kori loves to play with her rubber duckies etc.... or when we have 'overdone it' and need some jacuzzi massage on those sore muscles! Darling layout, Im jealous of your little get-away, it looks so cute there!
Hope Lillie is feeling better too,
not fun when they cant tell ya what doesnt feel good :(

Congratulations Amy, your daughter is just adorable and so is the layout Jenn made for her - too cute!

Have a great week and thands for visiting my blog too :) Hugs!