Friday, July 27, 2007

LAST chance for River Belles....

This is your very last chance to purchase my River Belles kit before she is retired! If you want to purchase the kit, you need to do so by midnight TONIGHT!! You can do so by using the pay pal button on my sidebar. :) Once again, many thanks to those of you that have purchase the kit!

Michaele has finished her LO for the 4th Challenge of ADSR, here's her LO and the Credits:

Winter Warmers By Anita Stergiou, Chris Turnbull, Kaye Winiecki, Faer Oak, KSharonK Designs and Vintage Charm (ADSR Posting Prize); Font Used: Old Century, Oopie's Ma and Penhurst

Here's my LO for the same challenge, just incase you haven't seen it and the credits for my LO:

Winter Warmers kit: bg paper and flower2 by Kaye Winiecki, journal strips by Vintage Charm, paperclips, red paper and the alpha are by Anita Stergiou, and the rose ribbon is by Faer Oak! Thanks so much for the awesome prize kit!! :) Fonts used are Tiranti Solid LET, Park Avenue BT and University Roman LET. I made the wordart with the quote by E. E. Cummings. The photo is mine.
I also want to share with you a new LO I did for my CT LO's for Michaele Burkhart! She is selling her designs at Deco-Pages, so be sure to check out her store! ;)
Credits for this LO:
I used Michaele Burkhart's July Deco Club kit, called The Journey Traveled, photos are mine and the fonts used are Tekton Pro, One Stroke Script LET and Worstveld Sling.
Thanks for reading my blog. Thank you to all of you that have left us wonderful comment on our LO's. We really enjoy reading them! :) Well that's all I have for now. I'm working on a few things and hope to have those ready to share soon. :)
Happy Scrapping and lots of Hugs,
Angel

3 comments:

Robbi1 said...

Darling layouts for the challenge and your layout with Lillie in the pool its adorable! Looks like she loves the water, which is great!
I love that swim ring too, that looks so cool. Have a great evening - ttys! Hugs!

Shell said...

I love that floaty thing you baby is in. Is it yours? If so, where'd you get it & what's called? Thanks! Love your ADSR los too

Angelsdigiscrap said...

Shell I left a comment on your blog for you! :) Thanks so much!
Angel