Sunday, July 08, 2007

Plaid Stars N Stirpes Alpha Freebie

Good Morning,
Today I'm giving you something else to go with the papers I made. How about this Alpha? I thought it would be fun to use in LO's. This portion of the Alpha is only the uppercase letters and the drop shadows are for preview purpose only. They are made in PNG format, 300 ppi and 1 inch tall and wide. I hope you enjoy them! I'll have the lowercase letters and the numbers soon, so keep your eyes open for them. :)

If you download please leave a little TY or some love! I work hard to bring these freebies to you to enjoy! A little love back (other then credit, of course!) is all that I ask for. Ok I'm off to work on
Michaele's template challenge for July! If you are interested in Template Challenges and/or want to give it a try Check it out HERE!
Ok I'll give you the freebie link now! LOL. How bad do you want it? Hee hee. Joking! Here's the link for Plaid Stars N Stripes Alpha Uppercase. Enjoy and thanks for reading my blog and putting up with me!
Hugs,

Angel :)


9 comments:

Robbi1 said...

How neat your Alpha is! I love it - Thanks so much for the beautiful Addition to your papers!
Not as hot here today 99 at 11am so thats much cooler - last few days hovered just around 114-115+ so 99 is cool! Take care and glad the rain has stopped TTYS, hugs!

jburkhart said...

Hey Jenn!
Wow....lovin this alpha with the neat stars attached to them! Can't wait to download them and take a closer looksie! Thank you very much!!!!!
Hope you had a great day today....can you believe it will be the middle of July next week already---gosh where is the time going!!!!!
Looking forward to seeing what you create for the template challenge...sure it will be great! Thanks for the mention and the link, too!
Big Hugs!
Michaele

Vicki (Chickivaney) said...

Thanks so much for the matching alpha!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Evening Angel:)
Thank you so much for the wonderful alpha to go with your fantastic kit.:)
I hope all is well with you.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

Joy said...

Love it thank you.

candiem said...

Wow girl...What a nice alpha. I love the stars that way. I can't wait to use these! TY so much!

tajicat said...

Thanks so much! :)

krissej69 said...

Thank you for sharing this cute alpha, I love it!

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing!!!
scrapstitch