Thursday, July 12, 2007

Plaid Stars N Stripes Element Pack - Freebie


Hello Everyone!! I first of all want to thank you all for your understanding and patience in waiting for this element pack! I'm so sorry it has taken so long to get it finished. But as with any of you that have children know, sick children require a lot of time and attention. Lillie is feeling much better today and is acting more like herself. :) Yea for me too, now I can get things finished on here and around my house too! LOL.
Today I'm giving you some element to go with the papers and alpha! I'll try to get some of the punctuation done tonight to match the alpha if anyone wants it. Please just let me know.
I hope you enjoy working this kit and I'd love to see some of your LO's you make using it. Here's the download link for the Element Pack. Please leave a little love for me when you download. Thanks so much for your patience!
Hugs,
Angel

14 comments:

Vicki (Chickivaney) said...

Thanks so much, and glad your DD is feeling better.

Fishinmom said...

Thank you for the elements hon! Awesome job!!

Hugs
Kimberly

Cra-Z-cat said...

thanks for the wonderful elements to ur patriotic kit.. may just have to dig out those pics of my son's send off to iraq back in 2004.. i got some great shots that day.. he has since come home safely.. possible for him to return there in 2008.. hoping not tho.. thanks for this great freebie..

Robbi1 said...

Great Elements Jenn! They are too cute - thanks so much and I'll hope Lillie feels lots better soon so ya can get something done - I know what thats like.....but it never stops does it? LOL :) Take care and have a wonderful day... Hugs!

jburkhart said...

Love all those neat slides....great addition to your Stars and Stripes kit! I posted your kit on my blog with a preview, too! Glad to hear Lillie is doing better.....ttys!
Hugs!
Michaele

Scraps of Bev said...

Hi Angels...I haven't forgotton you but I have my elderly parents staying with me for a holiday so all my time is taken up with them..

I see you've been very busy creating some beauitful work as usual...your plaid Stars N Stripes elements look so cool and I'm sure will be used by many!

Love & Hugs
Bev

Connie said...

thanks so much for the elements!

Twinmfg said...

Thanks for the cute elements! I look forward to playing with them.

tajicat said...

Thanks so much! :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing!!!
scrapstitch

Linda said...

Very nice; thanks!

JohannaL said...

Love this kit. Thank you for sharing!!!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Angel:)
Thank you so much for coming to see me and leaving such a sweet comment.:) You are more than welcome!!
I love your elements!!Thank you so much for sharing.:)
I hope you and Lillie are having a wonderful day today and feeling well.:)
I have lots to do today..gotta clean up the house after having the family over for the day.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

Keith, Bethany, & Tally said...

Thanks so much for sharing! I'm new to the digiscrapping world and appreciate your freebie!