Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Welcome Home Daelynn Rose

I was suprised this am with an email from my dear friend, Amy!! She had her baby girl, Daelynn Rose on July 7th 2007. Daelynn weighed 7lbs 8oz, 19 inches long! Congrats to Amy and Joe on their new baby girl! I can't wait to see more pics!! Huge hugs from me to you and the family! Now let me hold her!!!! LOL. (They live in GA and I live in TX, I don't think I'll get to hold her any time soon!) Here's a LO I did for her this am. I hope she likes it! :)

Credits for this LO:
Create a Template March and also Sweet Paula kit by ConnyB, font used is Tiranti Solid LET.
Thanks so much ConnyB for both of these freebies! Hugs. These both worked out awesome for this LO!!! I'm so happy with it! Thank you!


Amy, used to be a designer at Gotta Pixel and we became really good friends. She's a great person and I cherish our friendship. Amy thank you for all that you have taught me and helped me with in the last year! Without your help and patience, I would not be where I am today in the scrapbooking world. I miss you Girlie! Congrats on your baby girl! Hugs!!

Thank you all for reading my blog today. I appreciate all of your comments about my Plaid Stars N Stripes kit. I'll have the elements for you tomorrow, with luck. My daughter is still sick and isn't feeling well. Therefore she's being really clingie and not allowing me to do much, especially on here! Hang in there. I'm trying to get these out for you. :)
Happy Scrapping,

Angel


2 comments:

jburkhart said...

Fantastic new baby layout, Jenn! Amy's new little girl is adorable (so tiny!)...look at that photo of her....makes me almost want to have another one.....(then again...not....lol) You did a great job with Conny's template and her beautiful kit, too! Absolutely love it!!!!! She has the same middle name as Kori...... :)
TTYS!
Me

ConnyB said...

Hi Angel :)
Thank you very much for your wonderful comments, you´re such a sweetie and I´m so quiet most of the time :( Excuse me for that!
I really love what you did with my freebies, this looks absolutely amazing! I´m sure Amy enjoyed your present very much! Congrats to her :)
It´s so nice of you to do this for her!
Have a wonderful day today, my friend!
HUGS,
Conny