Sunday, July 22, 2007

What a Deal!!! :)

I've started to do some blog cleaning and making a few changes. I'm in need of more room on my sidebar for my "store", so I'm having a sale!
Buy the ENTIRE River Belles kit, for 70% off the regular price AND get the add-on kit as a bonus!!! This is a $13.00 value for the price of $3.00! You are probably thinking, I've lost my mind, but really I just wanted to make an offer as a last chance to buy this kit, before I retire it! So use the paypal button on my sidebar to purchase this kit at the amazing sale price of $3.00!! After Friday night, you will no longer be able to purchase my River Belles kit. So don't wait!
I'll be adding brand new items as I can to my sidebar "store" as I'm able to. So keep your eyes open for more cool products to come! :)
Happy Scrapping,
Angel

1 comment:

jburkhart said...

What a fantastic deal, Jenn! Good luck with your sale and can't wait to see your new goodies you will be putting up, too! Archiving your older posts makes your blog page and side bar load up a lot quicker, as well!
Have a great night and don't forget Big Brother tonight!
Michaele