Thursday, August 30, 2007

Good Morning Everyone!


Hello, I just wanted to share with you all a LO I finished the other night. These pics say a thousand words of the relationship between my FIL and my DD. Very special!!
Credit for this LO:
Girl Grunge kit by Burkhart Scrapzone Designs, In Stitches Template by Tracy Drane, photos are mine, fonts used are CK Handprint, Milano LET, and Palatino Linotype.
journaling reads:
This is one of many visits to Papa and
Grandma Bell’s house. Papa had just
as much fun as you did, tickling and play-
ing with you. It was so much fun to visit.
Michaele's kit was a good match in colors for these wonderful pics. :) You can find Girl Grunge kit HERE in Michaele's store at Deco-Pages for $2.99, which is 25% off the regular price!!
Well, my FIL & MIL just got back from their vacation to California, Nevada and Oregon, so we're going to go visit with them today. Lillie was so happy to see them last night when we picked them up from the airport. And Papa misses his lil girl!! LOL. So I'm off to go get things ready for spending the day with them. I hope that you have a wonderful day. Thanks for looking. :)
Hugs,
Angel

3 comments:

Cra-Z-cat said...

awwwww, sweet lo... i just love getting those action shots.. i see the love!! thanks for sharing ur lo!!!

Pooh Bear said...

How sweet. Wonderful picture!!

jburkhart said...

You know that I absolutely love this layout! Thanks so much for using my new Girl Grunge Kit, too! The template is a lot of fun and your photos of Lillie and her Papa are too precious! Thanks again and hope you had a good visit with your FIL and MIL!
TTYS!
ME