Monday, August 27, 2007

*Updated* Michaele's New Kit, and some bragbook pages...

OK I've been busy the last day or 2! LOL. I've got some more stuff to share with you today. First of all I wanted to tell you all that Michaele was able to get her newest kit, called Girl Grunge, up in her store, which you can find HERE for only $2.99 but hurry, this is the sale price!! And it won't last long at this price!
And if you hurry over to Michaele's Blog, you can still grab that cute bragbook page I showed you yesterday!






<~~~~~~~~~~*updated with page 1*
Michaele had these Mountain Retreat bragbook pages up on her blog not too long ago. I've finally getting a chance to show them off. And she's going to be putting these up in her store soon. Aren't they cute?? I love them and really enjoyed using them for our vacation pics from this summer. They really work well with my photos too.
The credits for this Bragbook Page 1:
Photo is mine, font used is Unversity Roman LET.

The credits for this BragBook Page 2: photo is mine, Fonts used are Quixley LET and Weathered BRK.

This is the Mountain Retreat Bragbook Page #3 and the credits for it: wordart and photo are mine, font used is Park Avenue BT.

And here is Mountain Retreat Bragbook Page #4 and the credits for it: wordart and photos are mine, font used Tahoma.


Well, that's all I have for you today. I've been really busy and I'm ready to settle in for the night and relax for a few minutes before heading off to bed. I hope you have enjoyed seeing these, and don't forget to go to Michaele's store and pick up her newest kit called, Girl Grunge!! The link is above for you. ;)


Hugs and take care until the next post...


Angel

2 comments:

Robbi1 said...

Gosh you've been busy - all those layouts and blog updated and even blog-hopping - thanks for stopping by again..I kept real cool in Big Bear - It rained and hailed and I couldnt wait to come home, I was freezing. Im tired tonite too - so quick post - Gorgeous layouts I love what you have done with them all! I did one also with Michaele's new Girl Grunge Brag Book Page (I put it up on my blog tonite) Have a great week and hugs to Lillie :)

jburkhart said...

Awwwwwww.....make ME blush! Jenn, you are too kind and so sweet - thank you so much for all the wondeful feedback, praise and using my kits to create such great layouts (and brag book pages, too!) I appreciate all that you have done for me and look forward to seeing all that your creativity has to offer! Thanks so much, have a fantastic day and big hugs!
Michaele