Tuesday, August 14, 2007

**Updated** Slowly getting back to the grind and freebie too

I'm slowly making it back here. Things are semi returning to "normal", not that there is a normal after a death in the family. I'm just returning to my routine. I want to tell you all that I really do appreciate all of the comments you have left for me during this hard time. You have been so understanding and thoughtful. That means a lot to me. Thank you...



I hope to finish making the final touches to both of the kits I've been working on some time this week. Then I'll get those posted on my sidebar for purchasing. I should be able to finish them up really soon, not much left to do on them. So keep an eye open for the announcement for those new kits.



Here's the preview of todays freebie:
**UPDATED**
Sorry, but my internet explorer crashed 3 times while uploading the files to 4shared and then I had company show up seconds later. And so I'm just now getting back on the computer. (Needless to say, I'm not using Internet Explorer when I'm uploading files!!) LOL.
Here's the link to the Download
HERE.


Please be kind and leave a comment here on my blog, or in 4shared if you download.
Thanks!!


Hugs,
Angel

2 comments:

Janet said...

These papers look fantastic but you have no link to download the.

Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these 2 wonderful BG packs!!!!!!!!!