Sunday, August 26, 2007

Some LO's to share...

Hello Everyone,
Today I've been working on playing "catch up" on my CT team stuff for Michaele. I was finally able to get Augusts' template challenge by Michaele done! Here's my LO and you can find the template challenge until the end of the month HERE in the Deco-Pages forums.
The credits for this LO are:
Template by Burkhart Scrapzone Designs, Blue Bay kit by Designs by Krista. Fonts used are MS Serif, Adobe Caslon Pro, and Nueva Std. Thank you Michaele for the wonderful template this month. Thank you Krista for this beautiful kit.
Next, is this beautiful bragbook page made by Burkhart Scrapzone Designs. Isn't this pretty!!! I love this kit!! Michaele hasn't released the kit yet, but you can go to her BLOG and download this brag book page if you hurry! And to see the preview of her kit called Girl Grunge! What a pretty kit!! And I love those colors! Great kit Michaele! :) The one thing I added to the bragbook page is the fonts: Park Avenue BT, Nueva Std and Tiranti Solid LET.
Thanks so much to everyone that has been downloading my shadow boxes, I'm so glad that you like them and thank you for leaving some love for me! :) They are still available if you haven't grabbed them yet! ;)
Hugs,
Angel

2 comments:

Mom2fur said...

What a beautiful layout! It really brings out the blue in your sweet baby's eyes!

jburkhart said...

Hi Jenn!
Absolutely gorgeous layout and brag book page! The template challenge layout is wonderfully matched between the kit choice and the beautiful photos of Lillie! I love the element thingy with the button.....can't think of the name at the present...duh....anyway...thanks so much for all the nice comments - so happy to have you on my team....you are creating some fantastic layouts!!!!
Big hugs and yay, I got to stop by and say hi today!
Michaele
P.S. I got Girl Grunge in the store today! I was productive! :)