Sunday, August 12, 2007

Week 4 Of the ADSR Challenge LO's






This has been a really rough week, but I did manage to do my LO's for the ADSR2. At times, I found it was just easier for me to stay busy, doing anything. Although right now this is all that I have to share TODAY. I hoped to have my new kits for sale, ready to go by this weekend. But there was just too much going on. I will have a freebie though at the end of this post for you to enjoy! :) I know it's about time! LOL.









This first LO was for Challenge #7, we had to choose our own background papers, at least 10 pics and make our title. Then we sent the flattened image to our partner to finish with embellishments. I just really LOVE this LO!!!




my credits:




Background paper is Feeling Wonderful by Stone Accents, Clear Alpha by Scrappy Pony Designs (colored) and the pics are mine. Micheale's credits for the embellishments added are: Garden Girl by Melany Violette. Fonts used are Park Avenue BT and SF-Kats (on the tag).











My LO for Challenge #8:




The theme revolved around "Girl Talk" and I knew exactly what I was going to do!! Michaele and I have become really good friends and we chat outside of the typical scrap stuff. Like our DH's and children. We call our DH our "DUH's", hee hee. It was a typo that Michaele had made one night while we both were playing email tag and working on lots of things at the same time. I had to tease her about it and we still laugh about the DUH typo. :)




Anyway, I left this LO kinda on the empty side, but everything I tried to add to it, just made it seem too crowded. So I left it as is.




Credits for this LO:




Kit used is A Wind Of Spring by Doreen Stolz, doodle was recolored black, pic is Michaele's and the fonts used are Worstveld Sling & Quixley LET.




And now for Michaele's LO's... I couldn't not post her LO's too, after all she's my partner! :)

This is Michaele's Challenge LO #7. She did the background paper, pics and the title, then she sent it to me to be finished with the embellishments. I stayed to the nature theme rather then going to the camping theme. As most of the pics are taken outside, not in the camping theme. :) Credits for this LO:

BG paper from Mountain Retreat by Michaele Burkhart and Chipboard title from Go Camping Kit by Calico Designs; gold bead ribbon, paperclip8 and the pink roses from Heritage Rose kit by Fishinmom Designs; Frame from Heartfelt Kit by Designs by Krista, Flowers (recolored) from Carla kit by Claudia Campbell, Vine by Theresa Hernandez from Mystery Tour Prize kit, and wordart (recolored) by Kyda Kreates.








And here is Michaele's LO for Challenge # 8. I love how she did this LO!! The pics of the girls are great and you can see the friendship they share! Great Job on both Michaele!! :) Here's what the journaling reads, as you can't read it here:

One of the best things about being a girl and having you for a friend is the many wonderful girl talks we have! It can be in person, on the phone or via email. We love to talk about our music, shopping, clothes, boys and sports together! July 4, 2007



So true!!

Credits for this LO:

Fresh Air, Bohemian Collage (Cluster element and Lace Tab); Tag Sale (red flower), Just Cause (Journal Mat) and Bohemian Love Affair (Blue Flower) - all by Tracy Collins (Retrodiva).



And now on that you have made it through our LO's for this last week. Here's a freebie paper pack that I orginally made to go with a kit I'm making, but I didn't like them for the kit. So instead of trashing them, I thought why not give them to you for a freebie?? :) I'm sure that you can always use these as a add on for my new kit, but I just didn't want to use them. I hope that you can use them. As always please do not share my files with anyone, just send them to my blog to download for themselves. It's really that easy. :) Here's the links for the Starburst Paper Pack there's 2 parts, so make sure you get both of them!!

Part 1 HERE

Part 2 HERE
Enjoy!
Hugs,
Angel

**Updated**
I fixed the 2nd link for the freebie. If you downloaded it and got the pt 1 twice please download part 2 again. I'm so sorry I didn't catch this earlier. Thank you so much for telling me Taryn!! I appreciate that!

2 comments:

Taryn said...

I love the colors in this freebie. Thanks for sharing! Both links took me to part 1 of the kit. I'd love to have both parts if possible. Thanks again for sharing! =o)

Robbi1 said...

Wow - you girls have been very very busy! Gorgeous layouts Jenn (and Michaele) You both compliment each others work so well and I guess thats why you have become such good friends :) Ya can feel the lovin in your words, its so nice (Michaele is a great daughter too!) Glad you are keeping busy too - thats the best medicine - How is Bobby doing? Hope he is healing from his surgery.
Michaele is off for a few days and we are leaving for a few days too (but in opposite directions for a change lol) so...thank you for the wonderful freebies and you have a wonderful week. Give Lillie a big hug from us too! Hugs!