Monday, August 20, 2007

Week 5 of ADSR Challenges and more...

Hello Everyone,
I was hoping to have more to share with you today. But I will share last weeks challenge LO's for ADSR season 2 with you. These are my LO's for Challenges #9 and # 10:






Credits for LO # 9 can be found HERE.

We were asked to pick a most embarrassing moment that involved ourselves. So I did this one, reason being I still hide my photo albums of me to this day!! LOL.Journaling reads:I was looking through my photoalbums one day, with a friend. Welaughing and talking about ourchildhoods and reminising about thememories, when she bursted into laughter! She said...Oh my gosh, your hair hasn't changedone bit over the years!! It still looksthe same as it did, when you were 2!!I was so embarrassed that I wantedto crawl under the carpet!





Here's Michaele's Challenge # 9 LO. How cute is that LO? I can't believe what beautiful LO's she does and to have her as my partner in the ADSR2 has been a blast. We have one more week ( this week ) of Challenges and the race will be over! :( How sad we both are, as we've learned so much about each other, built a friendship that will last a long time and had a blast doing the Challenges. I look forward to doing the next season of the ADSR!









Credits for LO #10 can be found HERE.






We had a 2nd roadblock, but the other partner hadto do this challenge. Micahele did the last one, so this time it was my turn! I knew exactly what I was going to do. The challenge was you had to use the word "satisfaction" somewhere in your LO. Several alphas to create an over sized title and journal about "your favorite place to go/visit and the emotions that you feel when you are there. Why you adore that place so much? How does it make you feel? What does it smell like? What do you do when you are there?"Journaling reads:When I go to the Beach, I always get the biggest satisfaction being bare- foot in the warm sand, wind blowing through my hair, and the sound of the waves crashing on the shore around me. Ahhhh, so relaxing... the wordart says: Our memories of the ocean will linger on, long after our footprints in the sand.













I'm making some more changes to the set up of my blog, so things are moving around and new things are appearing. I'm hoping that doing this will make it a little more easier for you all to see what's going on here on my blog. Drop me a hello in my comments or in the CBOX on my sidebar, and let me know what you think of the changes. :)





As one of changes on my blog, I've added pics to the paypal buttons on the side bar. This allows you to see the product for each button when you purchase, and also if you come back at a later time to purchase a product, and can't remember what post it was in, you can find it easy on the sidebar! This was something that I tried out when I first started selling my kits, and then some where along the way it got lost. LOL.





Here's the newest releases that happened over the weekend, I'm just re-posting it for those that take the weekends off. ;)



This is my baby boy kit which is now for sale for $2.00. And here's my Summer Color Burst kit which is up for sale for $3.00. Scroll down on my sidebar to purchase these kits.
More info on both of these kits can be found HERE.























I just wanted to say thank you for all of the support and helpful advice that everyone has left me from the start of this blog. I didn't think I would ever be at this point of my designing in less than one year. Thanks to all my readers and friends that visit me often.
Hugs,
Angel

1 comment:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Angel:)
Just wanted to stop by and let you know I am slowing way down on my blogging..blog..and freebies.:)
I have some wonderful things going on in my personal life that I want to devote my time to.:)
You have been a wonderful friend to me and I appreciate that sooo much.:)Thank you for all the encouragement and help you have given to me.
I hope all goes well with the sales of your wonderful new kits.They are soo pretty!
Give Lillie a hug and kiss for me.Such a sweety!:)

Great big bear hugs!
Valinda