Monday, August 06, 2007

Woo Hoo it's Monday!! LOL.


Ok First of all, thank god it's Monday and Bobby was able to return to work!! Yeah!!! He's recovering pretty quickly and gets his stitches out on the 14th! He's just lucky to make it through being home for 4 days without me hurting him. LOL. Joking, but really glad that he's back to work now.

I wanted to show you a preview of the wordart freebie I had posted before. But only had a few downloads, because my retarded butt didn't remember to make and post the preview. LOL.
I made this wordart for one of the ADSR challenge LO's and thought maybe someone would like to have it. You can download the wordart HERE. Please remember to leave a little love for me by saying thanks. I greatly appreciate it. :)
Also Michaele was able to get 4 new kits in her store yesterday! Go check them out HERE. She has been so busy and needs some love too. You can see our ADSR LO # 6 on her blog (link is on my sidebar under my CT for), as it was a roadblock challenge, and only one of us could complete it. I think she did an awesome job on the "messy" theme for this Challenge. Way to go Michaele!!! Go Scrapzone Angels!! And a new challenge is posted today! I'll be going to read that in a second. I can't wait!!
Check back soon, I'll have some more freebies and a COUPLE new kits up for sale very soon. :) Yes more then one. I told you I've been busy!! Hee hee. Well, that's all I have for today, see you soon. ;)
Hugs,
Angel

3 comments:

Kori said...

I love the quote! Thank you!

Nancy P said...

Wonderful quote - your fonts are wonderful. Thank you so much

Connie said...

Please accept my sympathy for your loss, and my thanks for making the wordart & sharing it with us.