Thursday, August 02, 2007

Wow where is this week going??





Wow, I just can't seem to win for losing this week!! LOL. Dang I can't believe how fast this week has gone by!! Here it is already Thursday night and I'm just getting a chance to post on my blog, finished my ADSR Challenge LO #5 last night, and the new challenge is now out and due by Sunday night! Bobby had his left wrist and right thumb surgeries done this am. He's home and doing fine so far. Believe it or not he's not in much pain YET! He thinks he's going to go back to work on Monday... I hope that he's able to, but I'm not buying it. I just can't see him being able to drive in 4 days! I told him if I have to, I'll drive him to and from work until he can drive. I just don't want him to injure himself worse then he was before the surgeries.



Ok, here's my LO for challenge #5 and the credits for my LO are as follows:

Grandma's Dresser elements: brass scissors, flat iron and background paper by Cen's Loft, GDS Round 2 Hertiage Kit elements: measuring tape, stick pins, blue ribbon bow, lace trimmed note paper by Designs by Terrell S., safety pins from Lil' Bits Element pack by Blythe Evans, Buttons and eyelets by A Stergiou from NDISB Mystery Tour Prize kit, Letter Frames by Misty Cato Designs. Fonts used are University Roman LET and Tekton Pro.


I have also posted Michaele's LO, my partner in the ADSR, and you can see the credits to her LO on her blog... HERE. Please go say hi to Michaele and leave her some LOVE on her blog about her LO for challenge # 5 and grab her template for her template challenge on the DECO-PAGES forum board. :) She has some great template challenges every month there. So be sure to check her template challenge out! I know she would love to have you join in on the fun! Tell her that I sent you over! :)
I've been so busy preparing for Bobby's surgery this week and hardly had much time to do designing. I have been working on my new kit though. And I've been taking lessons for new designing techniques and a few other things. I hope that it will show in my kit. Hang in there, I hope to have it finished soon. I can't wait to show you. :) Thank you all for stopping by and reading my blog. I really do appreciate your "friendship".
Here's a little freebie for you to play with and enjoy until I can get another one up for you. I made it for my ADSR Challenge LO # 4! It's the wordart I made! You can download it HERE. Enjoy and don't forget to leave me a little love! :)
Thanks!
Angel

4 comments:

CraZcat said...

glad to hear hubby's surgery went well.. love the lo u did for the challenge.. very creative.. thanks for sharing the lo's. will check out ur freebie later as i'm at work; dwnlding is a no-no here!!LOL have a great wkend.. deb

Judy said...

I'm new here, coming from Michaela's blog =)
I love this layout! It brought tears to my eyes, as I miss my mom so much. She's been gone for 14yrs now, but I guess I will always miss her.
I'm enjoying seeing your layouts and look forward to seeing how your designing lessons help you. I'm trying to learn myself =)
I just tried to d/l your wordart, but it needs a password, did I miss reading where you posted it?
I have your blog bookmarked now! Thanks again and good luck with ADSR!

Robbi1 said...

How sweet your layout is and what a great tribute to your Mom. Love the colors you have chosen and all the cute elements and your journaling is wonderful. Great Layout, and theands for the wordart...:)Hugs

jburkhart said...

Hi Jenn! Finally get the chance to stop in and say a big Hello! Yes, this week has flown by...as has this last year! Glad to hear that Bobby's surgery went well - is he still not in a lot of pain? Hope he is doing better today....looking forward to seeing your new kit...I know it will be beautiful!
Thanks for all the kind words on my layout and for mentioning my template challenge, too!
TTYS
Michaele