Sunday, September 30, 2007

All Moved and Exhausted!! LOL.

Hello Everyone,
I moved everything out of the apartment and into the new house on Friday! Thank god we had lots of help and got everything in 2 trips. Unlike, all the other times we've moved it took a million trips and like 2-3 days to get everything. So glad it's all done now. I'm been unpacking boxes from the time I get up until like 10-11pm the last 2 nights. Lillie really loves having the yard to run and explore in. And our dog he's so happy to have a fenced yard to chase a ball in. We've never had a yard for him, so this is all new to him. :)
Once I finish unpacking and putting things away, I'll share some pics of our new house with you all. It might be about a week or so, depending on my knee. ( I have a bad knee, and if I work it too much it throws a fit and then I can't hardly walk. ) :( I know you are waiting for something new, and I really hope to stop unpacking by 7:30 or so tonight and take some time out for Designing and visiting. I'll get you some little freebie out really soon, this move has just been so busy and stressful. I haven't given up on my designing or blogging, I promise! :)
Hugs,
Angel

4 comments:

Dana Conditt said...

Congrats on getting everything all moved so fast. The hard part is over at least and now you can settle in and get things where you want them. :)

jburkhart said...

Hi Jenn! I am so happy to have you bloggin again! YAY!!!! Sounds like you have been working so hard with all the moving and unpacking! Glad to hear that you have been getting so much done and that Lillie and your puppy are enjoying the closed in back yard...what a joy this must be for everyone!
Look forward to seeing your new designs when you get settled in and can get back to creating again! TTYS!
Hugs!
Michaele

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Angel!!:)
How cool! I can't wait to see the pics of your new home...and Lillie and the pup playing in that big back yard.:)
I sure hope your knee holds up.That is an awful lot of work to do in such a short time...but it sounds like things are going well for you.I bet you are soo excited.:)
I will check back to see what is new.Glad to see you left a post for us.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

Robbi1 said...

Yeah - you'r in! Thats wonderful, and you must have done that in record time...Congratulations on your new home Jenn and take it a little easier or you wont be able to enjoy it if you are hurtin! Looking forward to pics when you get settled - Hugs!