Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Hello Y'all



I have a few things that I'd like to share with you today! First up is a few LO's I did using my newest kits, Sunflower Delight and the Add-On kits:

Credits for this LO:
Sunflower Delight kit by Jennifer Rassi (me), fonts used are Georgia and Victorian LET. Pics are mine.


Credits for this LO:
Sunflower Delight Add-On kit by Jennifer Rassi (me), fonts used are Verdana and Park Avenue BT. Pics are mine.

Both of these kits are available at my store HERE. :)


I took these photos of Lillie at the Ft Worth Botanical Gardens last week, little did I know that they would look so great in my newest kits!
We actually went to go see the Rose Gardens there, but once again I was too late! I missed them last year too. :( I love, LOVE roses. I guess there's always next year? LOL.

Next I wanted to share some of my CT stuff with you from Michaele at Burkhart Scrapzone Designs ( link to her store )! You really need to stop by her store if you haven't lately! She's been uploading more designs to the store. She has got the 2nd set of her Mountain Retreat brag books pages in the store too! ( I haven't had a chance yet to use them, but I will!! ) Michaele has been busy, busy over at her BLOG, be sure to stop by and see what she has for you!! It is getting to be fall and it's time to be thankful! That's the only hint I'm going to give you, so it's up to you to go see for yourself now what she has for you! :) hee hee.






I also did this LO yesterday, I was thinking alot about things that I'm thankful for and this is definately one of them!!

Credits for this LO:

I used Michaele Burkhart's Special Wordart, and the kit is called Fall Fancy Freebie by Diane Isbell, font used is Park Avenue BT.


I kept this LO very simple, and to the point. All too often, we tend to take the smallest things for granted, and sometimes it's even the biggest part of our lives. That's why we must all stop and smell the flowers! We never know from one minute to the next what is going to happen. Be sure to tell those you love what they mean to you! :)


And last but not least, Michaele has made another beautiful brag book page using her Girl Grunge kit for me to use.

This is another photo that was taken last week at the Botanical Gardens. And it's amazingly perfect for this kit and especially for this brag book page. Thanks Michaele!!! :) When these brag book pages come available, I'll let you know! :) But you can find the whole Girl Grunge kit HERE, in her store at Deco-Pages.com!! :)
That's all for now, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to say hi to me! :)
Happy Scrapping,
Angel

4 comments:

Robbi1 said...

Wow, busy busy! Love all of your new layouts and your kit is beautiful. Lillie is just so adorable...must make designing (for her) a snap - Such a cutie and yes they grow up way too fast. Very nice layout of Bobby, (he's cute!) dont tell him I said so tho :) Big Hugs and have a great week!

Cra-Z-cat said...

sweet LO's.. Lillie is so cute.. love the kit u used for her pics.. great designing.. have a wonderful day.. deb

jburkhart said...

Woo-hoo! Those are beautiful layouts of Lillie, Jenn! I love the three from the botanical gardens that she is in - too cute! The one of Bobby is very nice, too! You used my word art, too! Very specialy layout that you created for him to show how much you love him! Your Sunflower Delight Kit and Add on are simply stunning! I absolutely love how these turned out - that sunflower is Rockin!!!! WTG, girl!
And........a big, huge thank you for all the nice comments and enabling you have given to me regarding my designs and blog! This is very much appreciated and I thank you for taking the time to do this!
Big hugs and ttyl!
Michaele

SarahB said...

Congratulations on your new store!