Saturday, September 15, 2007

My Store Is Open!!!

Hello Y'all,
What happened?? Did all of my readers and visitors leave me here all by myself?? Just when I finally join a store?? LOL. That's my kind of luck. Hee hee. Hello? I know you're out there. ;)

Ok seriously though, I just opened my store today and I only have my Sunflower Delight kit in there so far. Hang in there, I'm working my tail off to learn all of the new stuff and uploading my kits to a server. ( It's not as easy as signing into 4shared and uploading okay? LOL. ) I'm working on a bunch of things too. I'll have another freebie for you all really soon. But I wanna see some life here too, hee hee. I can't believe that only 2 people have commented about me becoming a designer and opening a real store! LOL. I'm going to start checking pulses here in a second. Here's the link to visit my new store over at Deco-Pages, so please leave me some love here or in my cbox or even in my corner of the FORUMS. Just say hi, let me know that you're alive out there!! :)

I also wanted to share with you my LO that I did for Michaele's Template Challenge at Deco-Pages.
Credits for this LO:
Template # 11 by Michaele Burkhart, lace trim is from Michaele Burkhart's Sept Color Challenge blog freebie kit, Lillie's Kitchen Mini kit and photos are by me ( Jennifer Rassi ), fonts used are CK Handprint and Tahoma.
Lillie's Kitchen Mini Kit has not been released yet. :)
Thanks for looking and reading my blog today. I always appreciate your comments. :)
Happy Scrappin,
Angel

2 comments:

Robbi1 said...

Hi Jenn, leaving ya lots of lovin and a big hug...Ive been out of town a few days...did ya miss me??? Havnt had a chance to get over to the store yet, but will first thing in the morning. I'm sure everyone will catch up with ya soon...its been a slow weekend for some reason....I didnt get many emails which is very unusual!
Hugs - TTYS - p.s. Darling layout of Lillie and her little kitchen, tooo cute!

jburkhart said...

Sorry for the delay in given you some blog love - I seriously don't know where my days go sometimes! LOL! This layout you did for the sketch template challenge is way cute - love those coffee cup elements and how perfectly the colors of the bg papers and elements go with the cute photos! Great job on it and thanks for joining in, too! Glad you got your kits in the store already - you are a speedy one! Takes me forever, lol!
Hugs to you!
Michaele