Monday, September 10, 2007

New Released Kits

I know so many of you have been wondering where have I been!! Well, I told you I was working on a new kit, LOL. So are you ready to see my newest kits??? Ok maybe I'll wait until say next month? LOL, just kidding!!
Please note: All elements and papers are made 300 ppi. Elements are saved in PNG format, and the papers are saved in JPEG format.
Here's the first kit preview:
I called it Sunflower Delight and it includes:
8 papers, 4 ribbons, 2 bows, 2 buttons, 2 brads, 1 border, 1 sticker, 1 element and 1 tag. Plus I have added 2 bonus frames too!! What a deal you can purchase this whole kit for $2.50 using the pay pal button on my sidebar.
(Please remember to leave your email address for me to send the download links to in the comment box in pay pal.)
Next is the Sunflower Delight Add-On kit:
This kit includes the following:
3 papers, 3 ribbons, 2 tags, 2 bows, 2 brads, 2 frames 1 shadow box, 1 button and 1 sticker. You can purchase this kit for $2.00 using the pay pal button on my sidebar.
I'd like to say thank you to a few people for some things that were used to create this kit:
Thank you to KimB Designs for the Commercial Use bowtied bows! Thank you to Betsy Tuma for the Commercial Use ribbon frame! Also I'd like to thank Sue Chastain for some of the layer styles used on some of the elements, you can find them here
http://graphicssoft.about.com/.


Now here's something for everyone's patience as I have been so busy with these kits, that I haven't had much time to create freebies for you to enjoy. So what's better then a sample of my newest kits? :)
Here's the preview of the sample:

Sunflower Delight Blog Freebie includes:
3 papers, 3 ribbons, 1 button, 1 bow, 1 brad, and 1 tag. Please be kind to leave me a thank you if you download the freebie! I really enjoy reading your comments and appreciate every one of them! :) You can get the freebie
HERE.

As always, please do NOT share my files with anyone, send your friends to my blog to download them for themselves. Thanks!

Happy Scrappin,
Angel

6 comments:

Ruthie said...

Thank you for your fabulous freebies! I will be adding it to my NEW COMPUTER GENERATED FREEBIE LIST (Just Moved) to:

sugarshackscraps.com/digiscrapfreebielist/

KEP said...

Thanks for the lovely kit. Cannot read the blog, though. Lettering is too light.

Robbi1 said...

Thank you so much for the darling freebie kit, its adorable!!! Your flowers are just gorgeous and look so real! Wonderful new Kit Angel, I can see why youve been so busy :) Hugs!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the lovely sampler!!!!

Spontanity said...

Nice freebie, thank you very much:)

jburkhart said...

Thanks for the goodies, Jenn! So happy to have you at Deco-Pages with me! Can't wait to see what you will create next!
Hugs and WTG!
Michaele