Friday, September 21, 2007

A Quick Update!!


The house is closing today!! Yes, that's right TODAY, instead of Oct. 1-2nd!! So I have been slammed with a huge amount of do to list and packing and... and... and... LOL. So as you've guessed it, I'm going to be MIA for the next week or so. Once I'm all settled in and I get back to normal, ( normal??? What's that? LOL. ) then I'll be back in full swing and hopefully able to get more done. I just have to take it one day at a time right now. Hang in there and I'll be back with a freebie after the move. :)

Hugs,

Angel

6 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Angel:)
How totally exciting!!! :) Come down off of that ceiling and get busy packing missy!LOL
I am thrilled for you!:) I love the house..can't wait to see what the inside looks like after you have added your own touch to it:) Nice size yard too..Lillie will absolutely love it!:)Thank you so much for sharing your excitement with me.!! Now that your excitement has rubbed off onto me...I need to get busy sprucing mine up.LOL

Have a wonderful..fabulous ..exciting day!

Hugs,
Valinda

Robbi1 said...

Hi Jenn, Wow, you have a lot of work ahead of ya - Good luck and happy movin :) Wish we could be there to help you it looks gorgeous and I'm sure you will settle in quite well...as Val said, can hardly wait to see the inside, its gorgeous! Hugs to Lillie and talk to ya soon!

Cra- said...

fabulous lookin house.. i can see ur excitement!! congrats and happy packing/unpacking.. love to see some pics of u in action during the move.. i'd say have a wonderful wkend, but how can it get any better. LOL!! take care

Cra-Z-cat said...

oops.. last post from Cra-Z-cat.. that's what i get 4 trying it 1 fingered!!

jburkhart said...

This will be so exciting for you! I will miss you while you are getting settled in.....when you get back you can take a look at my blog and find out that I have tagged you.......hop on over to my blog when you are all settled in and you can find out what the tag is if you would like to do it, too!
Big hugs and hope you are feeling better real soon!
Michaele

ConnyB said...

OH greeeeeaat news! How exciting for you, dear!
I can´t wait to see some photos the rooms when you filled them with life!
Hugs,
Conny