Wednesday, September 05, 2007

So much to do and so little time.... LOL

Hello Everyone,
I'm sorry it's been awhile since I've posted here. There's alot going on right now on the home front. My daughter has decided that she's going to go through the terrible two's early and drive me insane. LOL. I must say it's alot different with girls then with boys. LOL. I know this is nothing compared to what the teenage years will bring. Oh god help me now!!! LOL.
Anyway, on to better and happier things:
Michaele has this cute starter kit made for the Sept Color Challenge over at Deco-Pages and you can find it in her store HERE, and you can find the color challenge in the Deco-Pages Forums.
Here's the LO I made for the color challenge:
Credits for this LO:
Sept CC starter kit and brads from Lucky in Love Feb PTP kit both by Burkhart Scrapzone Designs, photos are mine and fonts used are Palatino Linotype, Tiranti Solid LET, and Worstveld Sling.
I took these photos last year as Fall colors started to show. They didn't last very long, and I didn't have a lot of time to drive around and find places to take the pics. But I did get some awesome photos anyway. :) These are only a few of the photos that I took. I'll probably do another LO in a few days with more of the photos. So keep your eyes open for that.

Also I wanted to tell you that Michaele was able get her wonderful Mountain Retreat Brag Book Pages 1-4 up in her Store! Michaele is selling these pages in her store for the GREAT price of $1.99 and you can find them HERE. I have shared with you recently my LO's that I made using the Mountain Retreat Brag Book Pages. You can find them in my Deco-Pages gallery and also in previous posts. :) Those links can be found on my sidebar! ;)

Finally, I wanted to tell you that Michaele has also posted another Girl Grunge Brag Book Page #2 on her BLOG!! It's only going to be available for a short time, so go see Michaele and be sure to say hi and let her know that I've sent you. :) She's been working so hard lately, and she'd love for you to stop by and say hi! Let's make her smile today and go visit!


I'm still working on my new kit, which is coming soon. I'll leave you a little SNEEK-PEEK of the color swatch for you to see. This kit is going to be pretty and I can't wait to release it, but only when it's complete! ;) I know you are dying to see it, and maybe even wanna choke me for "teasing" you with the color swatch. Hee hee. Well, hang in there because when I'm ready to release it, I'll have a mini kit for you to grab. :) See I'm working hard on lots of goodies. :) Thanks for stopping by and visiting me today. I always enjoy reading your comments and appreciate them all. Happy Scrapping and I hope that you come back soon to see what's new.

Hugs,

Angel








3 comments:

jburkhart said...

Awwww...you always make me blush! Thanks so much for posting all my previews and sharing my info with your readers! I especially love your gorgeous color challenge layout! I love what you did with the tabs....and your photos are so pretty - I wish it was Fall here...I am so ready for it to be cooler! Your journaling was very detailed and great font choices!
Hope you have a restful evening cuz I know you will have a busy day tomorrow! Good luck and look forward to hearing about it tomorrow!
Thanks for all that you do - such a fab CT member I must add!
Hugs!
Michaele

Robbi1 said...

Oh my goodness, you have been such a busy girl:) Your layout using the Sept Color Challenge kit is gorgeous, I love your photos and the use of the Kit. Your new kit swatch is very very appealing! I love the soft colors....can hardly wait to see the rest of it. I think I'm ready for some 'cool' days and kits so whene you are finished teasing us...I'll be there. Hope Lillie lets you get a little bit of rest - I don't envy you, I sure couldnt do it again at this age...hard enough keeping up with my Grandkids sometimes:) Enjoy your day and hugs to Lillie too!

Scraps of Bev said...

Hi - Just popping by to let you know I've been very busy as usual but I haven't forgotten you. I see your life has also been hectic!!

The colour swatch is so pretty and I'm sure the final kit will be lovely.

Love & Hugs
Bev