Monday, October 22, 2007

CT stuff and more...

Hello Everyone,
I'm really trying to get back into blogging, it's just so hard with Lillie these days. She gets into everything or teases the dog until he's mad at her. LOL. She just don't listen when I ask her to stop or tell her no! She's hit the terrible 2's already and not seeing it getting better any time soon. Yikes, poor me! Ok on to more important things:

Michaele over at Burkhart Scrapzone Designs is having a great fall sale, you need to go over and check it out at her store in deco-pages. She has lots of her kits on sale, so go check them out!

Please be sure to stop by her BLOG and pick-up her latest goodie, and say hi. She'd love to hear from you all. :)


Finally, I want to share with you a personal LO that I did for a ScrapLift Challenge, over at Deco-Pages. You can click on that link and it will take you to the challenge and you can see the Original LO also! Here's my try at this challenge and you can see all of the credits for this LO HERE.
I've been waiting to scrap some pages of Kate, but everytime I look at her pics I miss her so much. With a beautiful smile like that, how can you not miss her? Not a day goes by that we don't think of her and miss her. We love you Kate!
I hope to be back tomorrow with a Well Over-due Freebie, so please check back then. :)
Hugs,
Angel

3 comments:

Robbi1 said...

Sounds like you have your hands full...(Been there) not easy!!!
Glad to see you back and what a darling layout of Kate, I love the colors and photo placement! Take care now and keep up the great work!

jburkhart said...

Hi Jenn! I love your layout of Kate you did for the challenge. I am sure it was hard to do, but it turned out beautifully! Great job on it!
Thank you very much for the plugs and being the bestest CT ever! Hugs to you and have a great weekend!
Michaele

Helen said...

hi there just wanted to say what an awesome lo you did of kate, in not sure but i get the feeling that maybe kate not with us any more. i'm so sorry for your loss. was she a grandma or someone closer. sorry for prying. any way just wanted to say. i was floored when i loss my grandma she was my everything, it is hard when we loss someone we count on. but the thoughts of her and jehovah is what got me through it. and knowing i would see her again makes me feel very good. so take comfort in the fact that god said we will see are loved ones again. great job on the lo. awesome helen