Saturday, October 13, 2007

Geezzzzzzzzz, Where are the days going???? LOL.

Hello Everyone!! :)
Yes it's really me and YES!!! I'm finally updating my blog again!! LOL. I'm so sorry things have been so chaotic since the move! Lillie is growing up so fast these days and is one busy lil girl!! So I'm not online much at all when she's awake during the day. I've been working at night, after she goes to bed and during her naps. So, that's why I haven't been around here to update. But I do have a few things to share with you...

First of all I did this month's template challenge over at deco-pages.com, and used last month's posting prize as the kit for my LO.

Here's my LO:
Credits for this LO:

Sept template challenge posting prize, Fall Elegance mini 1 ( 2 part kit ), Thankful Wordart and October Template Challenge all by Michaele Burkhart! Photos are mine and font used is Park Avenue BT.



I took these photos of the 15 ft flower box out front of the house, it was a horrible mess when we moved in. I was dumb and didn't take before pics of it, but there were small trees starting to grow in there, like 3 kinds of groundcover and plastic container pieces from old pots. I spent 4 1/2 hrs the first day weeding and digging out that stuff, then it rained that night! So I had to wait 2 days for the soil to dry out enough for me to finish weeding, and then planted 12 mums in there. Lillie even got to help me, but there wasn't anyone to take pics, so I couldn't even scrap that. :( Wahhhhhhhhh! It was her first experience when gardening and planting flowers. But I'm sure there will be plenty of time (and yard) to get some pics of it someday. LOL. Lillie has really been enjoying the yards and LOVES going outside and playing. That one pic of her, she was dancing in the grass, LOL. She's so funny!


Next I have been working on this kit for a little while, and it's almost finished and ready to be released really soon. My new kit is called Expression Of Harvest and here's a sample LO I did using my new kit giving you a sneek peek of my kit! LOL. This doesn't beginning to show you my kit, but I wanted to share it with you anyway. Hee hee.

Credits for this LO:
Expression of Harvest kit (not yet released) and photos by Jennifer Rassi, font used is Park Avenue BT.

Michaele has been busy too and has a few goodies on her blog for you. Please stop by and say hi to her. Don't forget to leave a lil love if you download. :) You can visit her by clicking HERE.
I hope to get a chance to come visit my friends soon, blogging has been really hard to do lately! I'll try to get better about it, LOL. That's about all I can say for now, Lillie is ready to go outside and is teasing the dog, hee hee.
Hugs,
Angel


3 comments:

Robbi1 said...

I'm sure glad you've gotten back on, if even for just a couple mins... Gorgeous flowers and flower box and Pictures and your layout is really neat! Great new kit ya have there in the works...looking forward to seeing it when its done. Take care and dont try and do everything in one day (I cant preach cuz I dont practice !) but try and take it easy. Have a great weekend..Hugs!

jburkhart said...

I miss you being on line as much, too!!!! I am so happy that you are all moved in, settling in and getting some yard work done! Your flower planter is beautiful and love the layouts you have created with the photos! Thanks for joining in my template challenge and for telling everyone about my goodies!
Have a great night and look forward to reading your blog again real soon!
Hugs!
Michaele

Cra-Z-cat said...

ur flower box is gorgeous.. i love the vibrant colors you have in there.. wonderful job and ur lo's are gorgeous