Tuesday, October 16, 2007

New Release in Store and More...

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to let you know that you can now purchase my newest kit, called Expression Of Harvest, in my store at Deco-Pages.com.
This kit Includes:
14 - 12" x 12" patterned background papers
8 - 12" x 12" solid background papers
1 string of beads
1 chrome brad
4 colored brads
2 metal ribbon buckles
3 ribbon buttons
2 crocheted flowers w/brad
3 patterned journal mats
2 leaf stick pins
3 leaf tags
3 oval tags
3 - 17" ribbons
1 square ribbon frame
3 scrolls

A special thank you to Betsy Tuma, Kim B's Designs, Sue Chastain and About Graphics Software for some of the tools used to create this product!

You can purchase this kit for $3.99 HERE!

You can also purchase my other kits, Sunflower Delight and Sunflower Delight Add-On, in my store. I will have some more kits coming soon, as I'm working extra hard to bring more of my designs available for purchase. So be sure to check out my store, ( or here ) for my new releases as they become available. :)

Also I mentioned that I was now designing in the Club Deco monthly Collab kits. I can't show you just yet what I've designed for Nov., but it's going to be a great theme! If you aren't a member of Club Deco yet, you need to sign up now! What is Club Deco? It's a membership at Deco-Pages and you can purchase either a 3 month trial version, or the 12 month membership. And so far for the month of October, we'e already had 8 - 12 month and 1 - 3 month membership sign ups!! I'm telling you this is some-thing that you will want to be a part of. Check out the gallery for CLUB DECO's October contributions. You can join the club by clicking HERE, and start enjoying the benefits of Club Deco today! :) We have lots of wonderful designers that put together contributions for the Club Deco. Don't miss out.
Well that's about all I have to say for the moment, but that can change! LOL.
Happy Scrappin',
Angel

3 comments:

Helen said...

hi i see you stop selling on your blog. are you doing better at deco's store. do you sell many kits. i like this new kit. you did a great job with it. love and joy helen.

Robbi1 said...

Hey Jenn, so good to see you on your blog, and thanks for stopping by mine too! Love hearing from you...(To answer your question...yes I did overdo it - and still paying for it!) Gorgeous new kit - I love the colors and those little flowers look so pretty! Take care and hope Lillie's teeth come in quickly and no more pain! Hugs!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Evening Angel:)
Just stopping by to say Hi.:) I love your new kits.Very pretty! How are things going for you now that you have a new house? I saw on Robbi's blog that Lillie is teething again.:( Poor baby.That means Mom is really busy again.( yes..I read your comment on her blog.):) Everyone is soo busy these days..designing and selling.Hope things are going well for you in that area too.:)
Have a wonderful rest of the weekend:)

Hugs,
Valinda