Saturday, November 24, 2007

Amazing Scrap Buffet Brag Book Pages....


Hi Y'all,

I got something to share with you. This is the Scrap Buffet Brag Book Pages, Nov Club Deco Kit was used to create these wonderful Brag Book Pages. All of the Designers at Deco-Pages.com made 1-3 brag book pages each, making this wonderful 19 page album, approx. 62 Mbs available to all. You can purchase this album HERE. Buy it now for the sale price of $6.25, hurry before it goes up in price. :) This is a great way to scrap those favorite holiday recipes, making a gift, or sharing the holiday gathering photos. For more info on Club Deco memberships, please click on the banner at the top of my blog.
If you are looking for the freebie, please see the previous post for the download link. Thank you all for the wonderful comments you have left me. Please remember DO NOT share the files or the link with anyone, just send them to my blog to download for themselves. Thank you so much for abiding by this simple request. :)
Hugs,
Jennifer

3 comments:

Helen said...

neat. just stoped in to say hi. and see how things are going. looks like things are good. love and joy helen

jburkhart said...

Hiya Jenn!
How was your evening? Hope good! We got the tree decorated and got Kori sleeping so I thought I'd do some blog visiting....I know it has been awhile - I am such a slacker! LOL! Our brag book album turned out really nice and it was fun to make....can't wait to see next month's album, too!
My cold is getting a bit worse...now my nose is running and I feel a bit warm - hey, at least it waited until after Thanksgiving, right! :)
Well...gonna read your next post!
Big Hugs my Bud!
Michaele

Robbi1 said...

Wow, thats a bunch of brag Book Pages, arent they great...the team did a great job. Hope all is well with you and you had a great Thanksgiving. Awww, Michaele...sorry your getting a cold...hope I dont get it next! lol....Take care and thanks for stopping by my blog too! Hugs!