Saturday, November 03, 2007

And The Winner Is........

Congrats to "Twizzle" for suggesting the name, Lilac Potion for my newest get well soon kit!! She won the entire kit of Lilac Potion for FREE!! Yeah!! Thanks to all of those who suggested names and for playing alone! I greatly appreciate your help!!

You can now purchase Lilac Potion in my STORE for $2.99. ( The drop shadows are added for preview purpose only. )
This kit includes:
8 papers, 3 wordarts, 2 satin bows, 2 polka dot bows, 2 stickers, 1 metal flower element, 2 metal frames, 4 notecards, 3 lace ribbons, 3 grosgrain ribbons, 4 buttons, 1 - 17 inch string of beads.

Special thanks to Atomic Cupcake, Betsy Tuma and KimB Designs for the Commerical Use Tools used to create a portion of this kit.

And my way to show that I appreciate your patience and for being my readers, I have created this Lilac Potion Blog Freebie! Which is pieces that were NOT used in the kit. So this would make a great add-on to the Lilac Potion kit, and you get it free!! :)
You can download this freebie HERE.
Includes 4 papers, 2 buttons, 1 lace ribbon, and 1 floral sticker.
Enjoy and Happy Digital Scrapbooking Day!
Hugs,
Jennifer

4 comments:

Helen said...

HI WHAT A VERY PRETTY KIT. GOOD JOB WITH IT. JUST THOUGHT I'D STOP IN AND SAY HI AND SEE WHATS NEW. HELEN.

Maria said...

Hi.

I've added you to digifree but your blog feed here:
http://angelsdigiscrap.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
isn't set to full. Read the digifree FAQ to see how to change it.

Thanks,
Maria

Christine said...

So pleased to get another part of the kit.

Thank you so much.

Lots of luv

Chris (twizzle)

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.