Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Do you want another sneek peek???

Hello Y'all,
Sorry I didn't get to post this morning, but Lillie wasn't feeling too good, and was being her super clingy self. :) But I'm here now...



So do you wanna see another sneek peek of what's coming??? Oh ok, then I won't show you. I knew you could care less about what I've been working my fingers to the bone over... hee hee. Ok, here's the sneek peek: Gosh you don't have to be so pushy!!! LOL.


This is the sneek peek of the collab kit that several designers have been working on and all I can say is that you will have to keep checking back for the release of it! ;) What??? I can't tell you everything now, it wouldn't be a surprise if I did! Oh yeah and this will be a huge, HUGE freebie that you wouldn't want to miss! And it's only available for a short time, so keep your eyes peeled for it. It's coming really soon!!


I want to say Thank You to all of you wonderful people out there that has left me wonderful comments here on my blog and in 4shared for the Cherry-Limeade Dreams freebie! I can't believe that so many of you liked it!! :) I'm so glad that you liked the colors. I would love to see any LO's that you use my kits in, so leave me a link so I can leave you some lovin' too!!! :) Thanks again. If you missed this freebie, I'll be making it into a full sized kit (someday) so watch for it. Ok, that's all I have for right now, I have to crack that whip while Lillie is sleeping! :) Have a great night and take care.


Happy Scrappin',
Jennifer

1 comment:

Robbi1 said...

Looks really pretty, can hardly wait ...Have a great weekend, Hugs!