Friday, November 09, 2007

Happy Friday!!

Hello Everyone,
Can you believe it? I think this is the third time this week that I've posted?? LOL. I told you that I was trying to get better about posting here. Things have been so crazy the last month or so. And Lillie is growing like a weed and requires soooooo much attention all the time now. I basically only have about 3 hrs a day to read emails and design these days!! LOL. I don't know how I do it. The good news is that I do though. Hee hee. On that note, I'm going to show you what I've been working on this week, well only a portion of what I've been working on, LOL. I can't show you everything. :)

I did this LO for some of my CT stuff for Michaele. I used Michaele's Fall Bundle Kit, which is on sale right now for $3.99!!! That's 20% off regular price! And this kit is awesome!! There's so many elements and fun things to use for those fall photos!! As you can see the colors really make the fall colors in photos pop out! Great Kit!! Thanks Michaele. :)

The next LO I did was for Michaele's Template Challenge over at Deco-Pages.com. Credit for this LO:
Kit is Lilac Potion by Jennifer Rassi and the photos are mine too, Template is by Michaele Burkhart.

This template was a lot of fun to work with and I can't wait to see what she comes up with next! You really need to come join us for this challenge and many more at Deco-Pages!! There's so many friendly people and awesome designers. We have alot of fun and are a laid back bunch. :) Speaking of Deco-Pages!!! We're looking for some awesome Creative Team members!! There's also some of the designers having Creative Team Calls!! You can read more about this HERE and also HERE!! Come check it out and join us at Deco-Pages!!! :)

Lilac Potion is on sale for $2.99 in my store, which is 25% off the regular price.








Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And Lillie's Kitchen Time is also on sale for $2.00, that's 33% off the regular price. :)




Ok, that's all I have for now, so until next time. Have a great weekend y'all!!!


Happy Scrappin',


Jennifer


3 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

This is such a cute layout..how sweet!:)

jburkhart said...

Good day to you, Jenn! Awww, you are making me blush once again! :) Hugs! Thank you so very much for the great feedback on my kits and templates - and I LOVE what you did with the Fall Bundle kit!!! It is a fantastic Autumn layout....beautiful photo and perfect journaling! Thanks for creating it using my kit! Also, Lillie looks absolutely adorable in her halloween costume - so glad she was able to get dressed up and go to a couple housed and so you could get some pics too! Wonderful use of your Lilac Potion kit, as well!
TTYS!
Michaele

Robbi1 said...

Hey there - thanks for stopping by...I hadnt realized I hadnt come by here either in awhile.....Ive been so busy with these dang dentist appts etc....and trying to get ready for the T Day! I will start my Yam Souffle, Stuffing and Mashed Potatoes tomorrow after drs appt then take them to Michaele's on Wednesday...Will Cook the Turkey, Roast, Gravy and Bisquits there, but easier to cook here ahead of time so more time to visit with the kids. Looking forward to it and some good turkey and all the trimmins!
Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving and you are so blessed to have a beautiful little girl that is just gorgeous and a new home too! God Bless ya all. Big Hugs Now! Robbi