Thursday, November 22, 2007

Here's a little Freebie for you all...

Hello Everyone,
I made this mini kit for a challenge and I thought I'd share it with you. I called it Cherry-Limeade Dreams. I hope you like this kit, it was a lot of fun to make. :) Here's the preview:

This kit includes:
4 papers, 3 journal strips, 4 paperclips, 1 sticker, 1 tag, 2 bows, 3 buttons.
Sorry this download is no longer available, thanks for showing your interest in my designs!
Enjoy and I hope you have fun playing with it.
Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back and see me soon! You will not want to miss the 2 collab kits that are coming soon!! Watch for them!
Hugs,
Jennifer

5 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

What a great kit! Thanks for sharing!

Robbi1 said...

Thanks so much Jenn, love those colors, so cute! Hope you, Bobby and Lillie had a great Thanksgiving too! Hugs and thanks for coming by my blog too, always makes me so happy!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Angel:)
Soo nice of you to stop by and say hi:)Sounds like you will be busy all day today.How nice that you get to spend the day with your friend.That is a lot more fun than putting up Christmas decorations.:)I agree with you on waiting to do that until after they leave.I am trying to keep the cat out of our Christmas tree.She likes to swat the bulbs...so I got a squirt bottle.hehe.:)
I love your little kit..how cute! Thank you so much for sharing it with me.:)
I hope you have lots of fun today with your friends and don't forget to take pics.:)
Oh..I forgot..I was putting todays blog up when you came by.:)
Hugs,
Valinda

jburkhart said...

Your kit turned out really nice...love the cherry theme - too cute! I already got it and thank you once again! Keep up the great designing, Jenn!
Oh...did you see I made a new avatar....it is for Christmas - now I just need to get my blog makeover done...that will have to wait until tomorrow - gonna get off in a few and have some hot chocolate!
Big hugs!
Michaele