Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Just saying hi!

Hello Y'all!!
I have a lot of work to catch up on after being away from designing for almost a week now. So this has to stay short and sweet! Lillie is finally feeling better and able to keep some food down. Now it's just getting her to eat, she's afraid if she eats she's going to get sick. Poor baby girlie. :(
I made this pretty little card for my buddy, Michaele, yesterday was her birthday! Michaele, I hope it was a great Birthday!! I used my new kit Lilac Potion, which is available only in my STORE at Deco-Pages.com, to create this card for her birthday. :) Michaele has her November Template Challenge up at Deco-Pages, and you can check it out HERE. (HINT: stop by her blog, and see what she has for you!) ;)
As always, thanks for reading and stopping by. I'm off to see what I can get done today! Wish me luck. LOL. If you are looking for my blog freebie, go to the previous post! :)
Hugs and Happy Scrappin',
Jennifer

2 comments:

Robbi1 said...

What a beautfiul card Jenn, Im sure Michaele loved it! Thanks for being so sweet too! Glad Lillie is feeling better and ope you feel better too - Have a great week and thanks for stopping by my blog too! Big Hugs!

jburkhart said...

That was so sweet of you, Jenn! I love my beautiful birthdy card that you created for me - it is lovely and I appreciate you taking the time to create it for me! Hugs!
Thanks for the link and mention, too!
Hope you are able to get some designing in and I can't wait to see what you will create next - this will definitely be a very busy month for us, huh?
Take care and talk to ya soon!
Hugs!
Michaele