Thursday, November 01, 2007

Yikes!!!!

Hello Everyone!!!

I know I had promised you all a freebie last week, and I never posted it. But I have a good reason!!! Lillie has been really sick since Sunday night and I've had a really hard time with her since the last post! Anyone with kids knows that it's not a bowl of cherries when the little ones are sick. I feel so bad for her as she isn't old enough to tell me what's wrong. :( At least she seems to be getting a little better now. Hopefully she'll be over it in the next couple days. Please be patient with me while I'm MIA during this time. I'll be back into things as soon as I can. But I do have a few things to share with you today....

Today is the 1st of the month, and that means that the new Club Deco PTP kit has been released!! This is a special kit that the designers at Deco-Pages put together for our Club Deco Members. We called it Scrap Buffet and it's all food related. All of us did a wonderful job on this and I can almost promise there's something there for every ones taste! This is a really great kit to recieve as the holiday feasts are fastly approaching us! And there's a lot of really talented designers that do the Club Deco kits monthly. What a great way to "sample" a lot of the designers' work by receiving the Club Deco kits!! The best part is it's free with your membership! :)
























Here's my contribution to Scrap Buffet:



This is the first month that I've worked on the Club Deco kits, so this one is in the minium requirements, but I'll more then likely re-do it later and sell it in the store. Who knows! LOL. I think that it came out really cute though. :) Don't you?


Also, I wanted to share a little secret with you...


I'm joining a group of designers to do a collab kit for all of you to enjoy for free!! This kit is called Christmas Around The World, and Kimberly ( AKA Fishinmom Designs ) is the one behind it all. So please be sure to check back here for more info about this wonderful opportunity that I've been invited to be apart of! :) And I'm sure there's a lot of designers out there that are joining us too! You won't want to miss this one, that's for sure!! :)


I also wanted to share with you my newest kit and the contest I'm hosting! Yep, I said a contest and a contest means what?? Yep, you guessed it... a prize for the winner!! First things first! You can win this wonderful get well themed kit designed by yours truly, that's me!! Hee hee. Here's what you have to do to enter the contest:

You must go to my Board in the forums at Deco-Pages and list your name suggestions for this kit. ( You must register/log-in to the forums to comment. ) And if you submit your name(s) by Saturday morning, and I choose your name for the kit, then I'll send you the kit for FREE!!! It's that simple!! So get your thinking caps on and let's hear those names!!
Ok, that's it for now. I hope to have a chance this weekend to get that freebie out for you all to enjoy! Thanks for reading my blog and being patient.
Hugs and Happy Scrappin',
Jennifer

No comments: