Thursday, December 13, 2007

Just Sharing a Few Layouts....

Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to share a few LO's with you all. Lillie had a little bug last night so I didn't get much work done. But she's feeling better today.


First layout is one that I did using Michaele's One Night In Bethlehem brag book pages that she created using her contribution to the mega kit. I really loved using these pages, they are so easy to use. And really the possibilities are endless. Thanks again Michaele for these great brag book pages! :)

And up next is the layout I did using Michaele's Template Challenge over at Deco-Pages! I really love this layout. It was a lot of fun putting this template together and was perfect for displaying my Christmas Pics in. Thanks again Michaele for the great template, and for making my layout a snap! :) You need to check out her monthly challenge on the 1st of the month, every month! She makes some awesome templates and then you get a posting prize too for posting it in the gallery! I'm telling you, don't miss it!! You can find Dec template challenge HERE.
Here's my layout and the credits:
Michaele Burkhart's template challenge #14 from Deco-Pages.com, I used my "revised" One Night In Bethlehem contribution, which is now for sale in my STORE FOR $3.00!! Photo is mine.

And finally, I have used my own Christmas Around The World Collab kit to make this layout:
This is a LO I made using a pic of my DD and myself decorating the tree. Even though she was really sleepy and was throwing a fit over everything, we still managed to have a few precious moments.
BEFORE you read the journaling you might want to get out some Kleenex! LOL. It's just a little sappie and touching. :)
Credits for this LO:
Template by Heavenly Scents and kit is Christmas Around The World Collab kit by Jennifer Rassi, fonts used are Quixley LET and Park Avenue BT and photo is mine also.

Well this is all I have for now. By the way for those that are blog hopping for the CATW Collab kit, I'll be leaving my portion on my blog until Dec. 24th!! The Midwest was hit really hard this last week by Ice Storms and there are still people without power and will be for a few more days at least!! Just wanted to share the Christmas Spirit with all. And May the Lord bless those without power and keep them safe and warm!
Hugs,
Jennifer

4 comments:

Leslie and the boyz! said...

WOW I have been Busy too and I am sorry for not stopping by more often You know When July Hits you Really have to keep up with ALL the holidays that are seem to never end!! Luckily the first of the year is Rapidly approaching!! Then I can take a break and breather LOL :) I AM TOTALLY TAKEN by layouts!!! They have Totally Changed from about 6 months ago!! Simply AMAZING! :) Love it! :) HUGE Hugs:) And I will try and stop by more often if not now then after the beginning of the year:) Thanks for the birthday wishes too :) I appreciate it :)
HUGS and Loves
Leslie:)

Robbi1 said...

Awwww, I needed 3 kleenex's - Very sweet and so wonderful you are keeping up traditions...we too did that with the kids when they were growing up...and both my girls do the same with their kids and its great to see....I get real sappy too during the holidays- Cant even listen to Christmas Music without weeping :) Hope you have a great Christmas and you stay warm too!
Big Hugs! HO-HO-HO, Merry Christmas :)

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Angel.:)
I LOVE your layouts..Lillie is growing up so fast..and you two look so cute together decorating the tree.:)So much fun to have little ones around on Christmas:)
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas holiday and New year:)

Hugs,
Valinda

jburkhart said...

Loved all three layouts, Jenn! Great job on them.....thanks for using my brag book page and for participating in my template challenge, too! I need to get that prize preview posted in the gallery and forum sometime today, too!
Can't wait to see some more of your Christmas layouts after the holidays!
Hugs and hope your holidays are very joyous and memorable!
Michaele