Friday, December 28, 2007

Phew!! I survived the Christmas Crunch!

Happy Friday Everyone!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and got lots of photos of your celebrations! This year I decided that I was going to get lots of pics of our Christmas gathering, even if I had to miss out on all of the chatting. The last 3 years no one took pics of our family gathering on Christmas Eve. We'd take a couple pics of the kids opening and that was it. Well not this year. I was snapping pics like it was never going to happen again. I've yet to actually go through the photos and see what I actually got. But I know that we took alot of pics.


If you got to read the Deco-Pages newsletter for Dec. then you read my designers note about family traditions and all. Well this year I decided that I was going to make it our ( Bobby, Lillie and I ) family tradition to go to the Gaylord Texan every Christmas season and take pics and look at the decorations. So on that note, I made a LO using our pics from the Gaylord Texan, while waiting in line to take pics of Lillie with Santa:

I used our Club Deco ptp kit, called The Giving Season to create this LO! I love how it came out, don't you?

Credits for this LO:
beads, bg paper and the tree are from Designs by CAZ, flower is by Dana Conditt, rose ornament is by Lorene Hill, present corner is by Mary Ridgeway, and the scroll is by Kathie Woolery.

All are Deco-Pages designers and they all contribute to the monthly Club Deco kits! :) Great Job ladies!

It's not too late to get this kit, you still have time to join the Club Deco membership, you can find it HERE, but hurry the new kit comes out on the 1st of the month, every month. And these kits aren't little mini kits either, there's over 1 GB of goodies in this months' kit. What a great deal for $3.00 a month, don't ya think?

Well, Lillie got lots of goodies and toys to play with. Once I have some time to go through the pics some more, I'll make some more LO's to share with you. As for me, I have to get back to the grind and get some work done. I just wanted to share this LO with you! :)
Until next time.
Hugs and Happy Holidays,
Jennifer

2 comments:

jburkhart said...

Hi Jenn!
Sounds like you were able to get a lot of photos this year....can't wait to see all of the layouts that you will create with them! I have a lot to scrap now too...lol - the confessions of a digital scrapper! Your layout of you all waiting to see Santa is adorable! You used the club kit so nicely and goes so well together - Lillie's dress is adorable as is she!
Happy New Year my friend - can't wait to get the new year started - hope it will be a great one for you!
Hugs and thanks for everything!
Michaele

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Angel!:)
Surprised to see me? It sure has been a busy holiday season this last year huh? Soo sorry I didn't get by more often.
I LOVE your layout!!! Fantastic job on it.:)Great pics too!You all look so nice! I finally got some layouts done for my 2007 Christmas Album.It is so fun to do what I started digi scrapping for.:)I took lots and lots of pics too and my Mom got a new digital camera from us this year and she took lots and lots of pics ..so I have plenty to keep me busy.As if I needed more on my plate.LOL
Hope all is well with you.:)How was your first Christmas in your new home?

Hugs,
Valinda