Saturday, December 22, 2007

Wow!! Where has this month gone??

Hello Everyone,
I can't believe that it's already December 22nd and Christmas is 3 days away!! Just where did this month go?? I've been so busy with working on new kits and lots of stuff, this month has just passed me in a blink! So what are you all planning for Christmas? If you are traveling, please be very safe and stay warm!! I won't even be leaving town this year, as my FIL & MIL live about 10 mins from me now in the same town. We used to live about 20-25 mins away and it was a long dark scary drive home for us. There's so much that I wanted to share with you, but I'd be here all night, so I'll try to share some of it now and the rest after Christmas...


So wow, 1940+ downloads on my contribution to the Christmas Around the World collab kit, which is still available in previous posts, just in case you missed it, or maybe you are new to my blog! Welcome!! :) That's just amazing to me and I can't believe all the wonderful comments you have left for me when you downloaded!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I can't tell you how much each and every one of those comments mean to me. It truly does make a difference in a designers' life. Thanks!! :)


If you are still looking for something to get that scrapper in your life, or yourself, don't forget to check out the Club Deco membership over at Deco-Pages!! You don't know what you are missing out on!! And my Boss also mentioned that if you order a membership either for yourself or as a gift you will get 1 FREE month added. So if you ordered 3 month trial membership, you will get 1 FREE month for yourself!! What a great deal! And if you are already a member yourself, and you order one for someone else, you will get the FREE month added to your acct!! Isn't that a great deal?? You got to check it out HERE.


Ok, and while I'm talking about Deco-Pages... I'll be hosting my very first challenge starting in FEB. '08 so keep your eyes open for this one. It's going to be great!! And I'm really looking forward to this opportunity. I hope you all will join me! :) I'll be giving away some great posting prizes. That's beginning in February!!


Here's another LO I did using Michaele's Mountain Retreat Brag book pages set 2, which you can purchase here. For the full credits please click here!
Thanks Michaele for the use of these awesome pages that have made a wonderful 4"x6" album for us to enjoy for years to come. :)
You can find all of these completed pages in my Deco-Pages Gallery HERE.
Well I think I'll end this post here at least for now. If I don't post again before Christmas...
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all!!!!
Hu
Jennifer

2 comments:

jburkhart said...

Suprise.....I finally made it to your blog....lol! I know that it has been awhile....yes, I can't believe how fast this month has gone by! I am so happy to have gotten the chance to know you and become friends! Thank you! Thanks for using my designs and for all the kind comments you have said about them....I appreciate it very much and am so happy you enjoy using my creations!
Looking forward to what the new year will bring us...can't wait to start your challenge in February, too!
Merry Christmas and a very Happy New year to you, Jenn! Hope it is a great one --- take lots of pictures to share with us, too!
Hugs!
Michaele

Robbi1 said...

Hi Jenn, Me too today :) Just thought we better check on ya I think :) Michaele and I will agree with you its a stressfull time of the year and I think the other halves just let it out faster than we do...we wait till the holidays are over then cry alot:) at least I do! 1 1/2 more days and yeah - it will be here - I have to go find the video-somewhere and see if the batteries will recharge as havnt used it since we moved 3 years ago!
Take lots of pictures, keep warm (and keep cool) it will all be over too soon and we'll wonder why it went so fast :) Love ya all hugs to Lillie too!