Monday, January 21, 2008

Another week gone by....

Good Morning Y'all,
Can you believe how fast these days are going by??? I can't believe another week has gone by like poof, GONE!! Ugh, I blame my Mom for this one.... she told me a long time ago "wait until you get older and the days will really fly by!" Thanks Mom!! LOL. :)

Yesterday, Michaele, posted this wonderful wordart, and when I saw it, I knew what I was going to use it for. So, here's my LO using her newest freebie on her blog:

Credits for this LO:
Pumpkin Spice kit and Imagination Wordart by Michaele Burkhart, photo is mine.


Well I took this photo in my backyard over a month ago and I've been dying to scrap it. But I had a hard time finding anything I liked to go with the photo. I tried to add more elements, but anything I put on it, kept taking away from the photo, so I just kept it simple this time. TFL!!


There's only one week left to apply for Michaele's Creative Team, so get your application in!! You can find out more info about her CT Call from her BLOG!!

Also you have about another week left to get her template challenge LO done, if you haven't done it yet! You can find the template challenge in DECO-PAGES Forums! Come join in the fun!! She's got great posting prizes for finishing the challenge! :)


Speaking of challenges....


I'll be hosting the All New ABC Challenge at DECO-PAGES starting FEB 1ST!!!! Come join me in all the fun and collect some nice alpha sets made by me, get a wonderful posting prize every month and have fun!!! Once I get my gallery and forum set up, (in the next week or so), I'll post the links so you know where to find me!! I'm really looking forward to it. It's going to be a lot of fun and over 3 months, you will have a beautiful mega kit that cordinates with the alpha. :)


Also, I've been meaning to tell you all at I have finally made my first Commercial Use product and you can find it in my STORE!! Here's the preview of my Commercial Use Alpha Templates!

Zip Includes:
1 PSD format template, 1 background template in png format, 1 glass top template in png format, 1 silver metal rim template in png format, 1 gold metal rim template in png format, 1 Commerical Use license (for this product), and 1 preview!

There is NO FONT included in this template. This makes making an alpha for your designer kits a snap. Use your own color or designer paper for the background. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

You can purchase this template HERE for 20% off the regular price, what a deal!! :) The personal use version is coming soon.

Remember me saying that we were supposed to get some snow or rain, yeah whatever!! It didn't happen, and now we have 3 cold fronts that are coming through this week. So maybe this time we might get some. We sure do need some rain, it's been a dry winter so far! Well, I need to get going. I have some things to work on today and also little miss crabby pants to get out of things. LOL. Until next time, hope you have lots of fun scrapping.
Hugs,
Jennifer

4 comments:

jburkhart said...

Hiya Jenn!
GORGEOUS LAYOUT! :) I love it...thanks so much for using my Pumpkin Spice goodies and the word art is perfect for the photo of your beautiful sunset! Also...loving your new blog backgroud and pretty header with the butterflies....awww, and you even included you being my CT member up there too....hugs and thanks! You are the greatest - just want you to know that!!!!!
Thank you for the CT Call and template challenge plugs too! I appreciate that very much!
I had the opportunity to try out your CU alpha templates and want to tell everyone how much fun it was too work with and how nice the alpha turned out - great deal and a wonderful product you have created too! Hope everyone goes and picks it up, especially being on sale!
Dh was going to go to a training today, but decided not to....so he is home ALL day! YAY! LOL Won't be doing too much on the puter then!
Will chat with ya later...thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hi - was great seeing your smiling face!
Hugs and have a fab day!
Michaele

Robbi1 said...

Gorgeous Layout Jennifer - Beautiful photos!!! Looking forward to the ABC Challenge too, hopefully by then I'll have a scrapping program to play with - Its in the mail :) I got PSE6 but not installed yet, soon, I'm kinda scared believe it or not. Not sure about this Vista program yet either !!! Take care and have a great week/ weekend and Hugs to Lillie :)

Leslie and the boyz! said...

Very cute stuff!! :) Oh and I love that alpha template.. going to have to go check that out!! :) Now if only I had some money.. LOL!!! will have to put that on my to get list :) HUGS!!! thought I would stop by and say hello :) been awhile since I have! Been sick with kids.. LOL isn't that how it is? :) HUGS!!!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Angel:)
I got up early this morning so thought I would stop in and see what's new.:)
I LOVE your layout.!! How pretty!:) Sometimes simple is the best...there's no mistaking what the subject is.Right?:)
Well..this blog is from a few days ago and you were looking for rain.Did you get any?:)I know we got some.Were suppose to get snow too but the weather ended up being too warm and the rain was south of us.But we did get snow last week.:)It was like a big holiday or something.LOL
Hope all is well with you and yours.:)

Hugs,
Valinda