Monday, January 14, 2008

Hello Everyone,
I'm back with a few things today...

First of all, I wanted to share my LO I did using Michaele's template from her January Template Challenge which is a monthly event at Deco-Pages. So here's my take on the template challenge:
Click here to read the CREDITS for this layout. (It will take you to my DP Gallery).

I treasured these pics so much that time after time I come back and re-scrap them. These were taken in Sept 2006 at the Ft Worth Botanical Gardens. As you can tell, I'm waiting for spring to get here. LOL. I'm tired of being cold, and we're not getting any rain out of it either. Well actually we have a good chance of wintery mix Wednesday and Thursday!!

Don't forget that Michaele is still having a CT Call, rush over to her BLOG to find out more!
I would love to get some snow, just so I have pics that I can scrap using this months Club Deco kits. I really love January's contributions, and just wait until you see Februarys!!!! OMGOSH!! They are totally amazing! Here's January's collage of brag book pages. You can purchase the Snow Much Fun brag book pages in the STORE.
Next I wanted to tell you about something new that I've taken on... I'll be hosting an all NEW ABC Challenge starting Feb 1st only in the Deco-Pages Forums.
Here's a sneek peek of February's posting prize. This is just a sample of what I'll give to anyone that particiates in my ABC Challenge. I'll have more details about this coming soon, so keep your eyes open for it. You won't want to pass this kit up, especially if you love doing ABC Challenges. (HINT: If you participate in my challenge for 3 months, you'll collect the entire mega kit!) ;)
Well that's about all I have to talk about right at the moment. I need to get soon more work done while I can! Thanks so much for the well wishes. I'm feeling much better now and I've just about got rid of the poison ivy... FINALLY!!! LOL. That stuff is horrible and I can promise I'll be much more careful out in the backyard after going through that. LOL. :) Until next time, I hope you are having a scrapping of a time! :)
Hugs,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Robbi1 said...

What a great posting kit for the ABC Challenge - Looking forward to it if I get my puter up and running and find a program to use, lol.(Get it tomorrow) but I should have somethin by Feb - I sure hope.
Glad your poison Ivy cleared, can be very uncomfortable. Gotta run, have a great weekend now...Hugs!

jburkhart said...

Glad the poison ivy you had is pretty much gone....that was horrible, for sure! Thanks for doing such a beautiful layout of Lillie using my template and kit - you always make them look great and I am so lucky to have you on my team! I guess I need to get busy creating some more so you have some newer things to work with...lol!
Your preview for the February ABC posting prize is kewl - can't wait to join in and participate - it will be a lot of fun! Who-hoo!!!!
Well, gotta go and get ready to make lunch and then maybe I can get back on the puter for a bit - still need to get my posting prize done for this month...it will get done today....I hope!
Hugs and keep up the bloggin - yep, the weeks are flying by way too fast!!!!
Michaele