Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Jan. 30th already???

Hello Everyone!
I can't believe it!!! Where did this month go?? I'm in shock at how fast this month has passed me by. I have been really busy working on alot of different projects and getting ready for ADSR season 3!! Yep, Michaele have paired up again to join lots of other teams in the Amazing Digi Scrapping Race. We were partners last season and I must say we had a blast and really got to know each other on a different level. I can't wait to do it again this season! :)



Well, Michaele has just finished working on another awesome kit, just in time for those romantic events that we all plan on Valentine's Day. This is Michaele's newest kit, called Romantic Moments. You have to check this one out! This kit is really great. She choose some really romantic colors and patterns to use in this kit. And right now you can buy the kit for 25% off the regular price, but it's for a limited time.



Also Michaele create these beautiful brag book pages using the kit. These are also on sale for 30% off the regular price! What a great deal huh? Well she didn't stop there!!!! LOL. She is offering a combo pack, the kit and the brag book set both for an amazing 34% off the regular price. Yep, buy both of them and you will not only have 2 great products to scrap those romantic moments with, but you'll save 34% off.


Now that's a great deal! You can go to her store to grab these great deals and see more of her great designs! Be sure to check it out if you are looking for a great deal and a great kit for scrapping your romantic moments.



I've had a chance to use one of the brag book pages from her album set. And I must say, I really, REALLY love this kit!! I scrapped a couple of pics of Lillie in Feb 2007 and this brag book set really made the pics look adorable!! I love this album set and I can't wait to use it some more and the kit too. :)



Here's the brag book page that I used, and as you can see it came out really adorable!!! Gosh, she's really growing up fast huh? LOL. My little baby girl is now 19 months old and not 8 months like in these pics. She won't even wear those headbands anymore!! LOL. Anyway here's the credits for this brag book page:
Michaele Burkhart's Romantic Moments brag book page, pics are mine, fonts used are Adobe Caslon Pro and Nueva Std.

Well that is about all I can write about for tonight, my eyes are really tired and Lillie didn't have but a hour nap this evening!! Yep she went all day until 5pm, when I made her lay down. I knew that she wasn't going to make it to 8pm without one. Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog today. Please be sure to check back tomorrow, I'll have a lot of new stuff to share with you then. Take care and until then.
Happy Scrappin',
Jennifer

3 comments:

SarahB said...

What a nice kit! Shows off your little sweetie perfectly!

jburkhart said...

Yes, they sure do grow fast! Wait until she is 13...lol! Thanks so much for sharing my previews and mentioning my kit, bragbook set and combo pack! Such a sweetie and a great CT member, too! Hugs!
The pictures of Lillie from last February are adorable - she is such a cutie-patotie!!!!! Thanks for using my brag book page and making it look so good!
Hugs and can't wait to do ADSR with you again partner!
GO SCRAPZONE ANGELS!!!! Who-hoo!
Hugs and have a great night!
Michaele

Robbi1 said...

Wow you have been so busy these last few weeks :) Darling photos of Lillie and yes, she has grown so fast its not funny! Darling Kit and BB Pages Michaele has done, I love these colors and the versatility of the kit too! Hugs TTYS !