Tuesday, February 26, 2008

ASDR season 3 has started!!

Hello Everyone,
Well ADSR3 started on Sunday morning. And my partner, Michaele and I have already completed our first challenge LO's. Here's the previews of our 1st Challenge LO's, I think we did an awesome job on these, don't you?

The pink LO is mine... of course I had to choose Lillie as my closest to my heart. And with her dressed in pink and having her pink Valentine's Day bear, I had to choose pink as one of my favorite colors. And if you know me at all, you know I love floral elements!! You can read the credits for this layout here!


This layout is Michaele's, my partners' layout for the same challenge. You can read the credits to her layout on her blog! What a awesome team we make, 2 so different layouts made with the same template, which was part of the challenge. I really love how our LO's work together. Go Scrapzone Angels!! :) Now don't get me wrong, there's soooooooo many talented and awesome teams out there. I was looking in the ADSR3 gallery, and it's just amazing that there are so many wonderful layouts made about the same theme and same template. You should take a look, but it's going to take you a long time to see them all!!! We have over 200 teams that have joined the race this season! What a great thing to be a part of. Good luck to each and every team. :)

I'll be back by the weekend to post more things, but Lillie is already bouncing off the walls and hanging on my leg. So my computer time is up for now. I'll see you all soon.
Hugs and Happy Scrappin',
Jennifer

1 comment:

Robbi1 said...

What a truely special layout of Lillie this is. It really shows the love coming through your beautiful layout! Gorgeous Jenn!
Off to look at the other layouts too - Hugs and have a great week -
Big Hugs!
Robbi