Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Hello Everyone!
I just popped in to say Happy Valentine's Day to you all! I made a LO of DH's niece and her fiance` last week, using Michaele's Romantic Moments kit. Well I also made the QP for her and she's offering it as a freebie right now on her BLOG! Please stop by and tell her thank you when you grab it. I hope you all have a Happy Valentine's Day and lots of hugs and kisses from your loved ones! I've been really busy this last week cleaning things up around the house. And playing with my new camera too!! I just bought a Olympus 550 with a 18 x zoom, and I must say I LOVE this camera!!! I'll be sharing lots of new photos with you all soon. Take care and have a great day!
Hugs,

Jennifer

2 comments:

Robbi1 said...

Gorgeous QP Jennifer - Just beautiful, Thank you, I'll get over the Michaele's blog!! Hope you had a great V-Day too! Congrats on your camera - it looks super neat! Im sure you will love it - I love my old Olympus better than the new Kodak! Hugs to all!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Afternoon Angel.:)
I LOVE your QP:) Wonderful!!
Thought I would come by and see what's new with you.:)I have been meaning to come by for several days now..my bad! But I always heard..better late than never.LOL
I have been trying to get a few things done around the house.Thought I would sit for a minute to rest my foot and do a little visiting while I am at it.:)
Hope you are doing well.Lillie sure looks pretty in those gorgeous layouts.:)
Have a fantastic rest of the day!!

Hugs,
Valinda