Thursday, February 07, 2008

I've made some new LO's

I've been busy working on some new LO's for various challenges and all. I thought I'd share them here with you all.
I just made this LO last night, and it was for Lorene's Mid Month Scraplift Challenge over at Deco-Pages. I use our My Favorite Things Mega kit that the Deco-Pages design team made for the My Favorite Things Contest. There are some wonderful prizes being given out, and best of all if you have been wondering what you get with our Club Deco Memberships, you should check out this contest!!! Everyone that participates in the contest will get a FREE one month trial Club Deco Membership!!! You can't go wrong!! Credits for this LO can be found here!!
Next, I made this LO using Michaele's newest kit, called Romantic Memories! I totally LOVE this kit!!! I've made a few LO's using her kit, and each one has become a great addition to my galleries. Be sure to check out her Romantic Memories Combo Pack on sale right now too!! It includes the kit and a brag book album for a low price!! :)
This is my DH's niece, Erin and her fiance` Chris. I took this pic of them at Christmas and I couldn't find the right kit to scrap it, until Michaele showed me a sneek peek of her new kit. LOL. It amazes me that she keeps coming out with the perfect kits for my pics!! And she's never seen the pics before either!! LOL. You can find the credits for this LO here.
And last I have another LO that I made using Michaele's Romantic Moments kit, and her Feb Template Challenge. I got brave enough to try to do something with the LACK of hair my DD has!! LOL. She's 19 1/2 months old and barely has enough hair to put into these piggie tails!! ROTF! She was good for me while I was trying to do it, and then she actually left them alone and let me take some pics of her with them!! I was totally amazed!! Definately worth scrapping and the pics too!! Thanks Michaele!!!
Well I have to get running I have a lot to do today. And not much time to do it all! LOL. Never enough time in a day for me.
Until next time...
Hugs,
Jennifer

3 comments:

Candie said...

Hey g/f, I just popped in to say "HEY"! LOL If you're like me, you have this set to email you when someone posts...so I am taking that chance. LOL

I wanted to give you a little FYI...Check my blog Sunday for sure...I will be posting MORE free QP's from kits I've made from different designers.

I wanted to let you know, you site is really awesome. I truly enjoy visiting here and catching up.

I got to run, it's Friday and lots of errands to run! You know the drill. LOL

Take care and keep up the good work..I want to see more of LILLIE too! LOL My baby's growing up! :-)
huggs

jburkhart said...

Hiya Jenn!
Finally getting the chance to do a little blog reading and saying hi this evening! I had stopped by but didn't get the chance to drop you a little hello - always something, isn't it?
You have done a fantastic job with my new kit and I appreciate all your kind words and links to it! I am glad you enjoyed doing the new template, too! Lillie and her piggy tails are just tooooo darn cute! Adorable!
TFS and big hugs to you my friend!
Michaele

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Evening Angel:)
I just popped in to see what is new.My Goodness..how Lillie has grown!!!:)She's adorable!
I love your layouts and your kits are really pretty too.:) Thank you so much for the QP.How pretty!:)
I am trying to rest my eyes for a couple of days..so I will keep this short for now.:)
Hope all is well with you and yours:)

Hugs,
Valinda