Saturday, February 02, 2008

A Quickie Tonight... been a long couple of days!

Hello Everyone,
I'm going to keep this post short and sweet tonight. I've had a very busy last couple of days, and a long week and weekend. I just released my newest kit this afternoon, called Forever Mine. And you can purchase Forever Mine in my store at Deco-Pages. It's on sale right now for 30% off the regular price. And to celebrate it's release, I've created this Quick Page for you to enjoy. Here's the previews:
But before I give you the link to the freebie, I'd like to share a couple more things with you.
Don't forget that the designers at Deco-Pages have joined together to create this fantastic kit, called, My Favorite Things.
Which is on sale for 78% off the retail price! That's a great deal for all of the papers and elements you get. Check out the contest details, and join in the fun!!


Speaking of challenges and fun...
Come join me in the all NEW ABC Challenge and you can earn this first portion of my posting prize!! All you have to do is post at least one layout in the gallery and post a link to your layout! I'm telling you, you don't want to miss this challenge next month!!! The posting prize coordinates with this months' and the alpha too. (Plus it's alot bigger and prettier next month). But I didn't say that. LOL.
Ok, you made it to the link for the Quickpage made from my new kit, Forever Mine, be sure to check it out in my store!! Download it HERE! Please take a second to say thank you for the gift. It only takes a second. :)
Thank you for stopping by today.
Hugs,
Jennifer

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Thank you for the lovely QP.

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

Candie said...

Hey girl! What a cute kit! You have come a LONG way g/f! I love your new kit! Congrats! And Lillie has really grown! Wow! Don't turn around, she'll be a teen before you know it. lol Trust me...I KNOW! lol

I just dropped by to see how you are doing and to say Hello. You go girl!
Have a wonderful Sunday, and don't be a stranger, y'a hear? lol
Bigg Huggs

Robbi1 said...

Thanks so much for the cute QP and your new kit is adorable. I love it. Hugs to Lillie and ttys.

Anonymous said...

Jennifer THANK YOU so very much, what great colors together and I love the cute little elements. You have a great day and again, thank you! Deb P

jburkhart said...

Fantastic new kit, Jenn and the quick page that you have created from it is perfect for the month of love! Thanks so much for sharing it with us too! I love the My Favorite Things Mega Kit that we all did - it turned out really good - I still need to pick it up and do some layouts with it asap! Maybe this week I will get that done!
Take care and have a great night!
Michaele