Saturday, February 23, 2008

Sharing some LO's I've been working on...

Good Morning Everyone!
I know it's been awhile since I've posted here. But if you knew how much I've been doing behind the scene's, then you would understand. I had to get everything finished up for March and most of April so that I'd be able to participate in the ADSR season 3!!! Woo Hoo!! Michaele and I are partners again this season. :) I'm really looking forward to the much needed break from all the work and getting to make LO's for the fun of it for the ADSR3! :) It starts tomorrow morning!! Wish us luck! And don't worry I'll be posting our LO's here for you to see too.
But I was also working on LO's for the challenge's over at Deco-Pages so I thought I'd share them all here with you today. First of all, I had a blast doing the color challenge this month. I actually made 3 LO's for it this time. You can find the credits for all 3 of these LO's HERE!





I used RoseMadeDesigns' starter kit for the color challenge this month, and I must tell you I loved the colors. These photos are photos I took in Sept last year while visiting the Botanical Gardens. ( Are you tired of seeing these photos yet? ) LOL. Actually, I used 3 new photos that you haven't seen the 2 in this LO.
I think this is probably one of my favorite LO's simply because I love the statue in the middle of the pond, and I love butterflies. Marcee did a wonderful job with giving us lots of awesome elements to play with in the kits too. If you'd like to join in this challenge there's still time!! Go to the Deco-Pages Color Challenge Forum, and make those layouts!! She's also made some awesome posting prizes for finishing the challenge! ;) Don't miss out!!
And of course the photo in this one is new too! I been soooooo lucky with all of my photos. I have this great photos and then a designer will come out with the perfect kit and colors for me to use to scrap them with. :)

Next, I had finally been able to take some decent photos of my backyard visitors (birds and wildlife), and I used the Club Deco Mega kit, Totally Grungy to make this layout! And I just love how it all came out in this layout! See the credits for this layout HERE!
Here's the preview of this months' kits:
Who'd thought a grungy kit would have so many uses, or even that grunge could be so beautiful? If you would love to have this complete kit, you need to join the Club Deco Membership and do it now, as March 1st will be a new monthly kit. So this is really your last chance!!
Oh yeah, and if you go over to Deco-Pages and sign-up for the newsletter, you will also get the weekly updates which I'm not putting together. This is a great way to keep updated on what's new at Deco-Pages!!!


And finally, my last layout for today is this cute LO I made using a freebie mini page kit by Designs by CAZ. Isn't Lillie growing up so fast??? I just can't believe how big she's getting. Almost makes me cry when I realize that she's going to be 2 yrs old in a few more months!! Wahhhhhhh!!! LOL. My little baby girl is growing up on me!! :( Find the credits for this LO HERE
Well that's all I have today, I hope that you will enjoy the rest of your weekend and come back to visit me soon!!
hugs,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Robbi1 said...

Wow, youve been a busy girl! All of the layouts are just too adorable. You are right that kit is just too perfect for Lillies darling outfit. Im sure you'll get it all done and be able to relax and play with the ADSR Challenges coming up :) Looking forward to seeing your and Michaele's Team Stuff. Enjoy-Hugs