Saturday, March 01, 2008

It's March 1st!!! Guess what I have??

It's the new Club Deco kits!!! March's theme is WILD THING! I'm telling you there's sooooo many uses for these kits, you got to become a member and start scrapping with them today!! These are only available through Deco-Pages.com and we now have the membership available on a month to month basis!!!! Yep, that's right you can buy it monthly, every 3 months or yearly!! It's your choice! Wanna find out more about the Club Deco Memberships?? See what you are missing out on and become a member today!
Here's a closer look at my personal contribution for this months Club Deco kits. :) These kits are going to be awesome for those Zoo photos of the kids/grandkids. And yet they are so verstile that you can use them for those goofy moments and wild days to show off those moments of just plain WILDNESS. Don't miss your chance to grab these kits, they're only available to our members until March 31st!! After that, there's no promise that they will all be in the store to buy later. So don't miss out!!!
And while I'm talking about Deco-Pages.... you need to come join in my Challenge!!! It's the ALL NEW ABC Challenge, and see what everyone's talking about! You don't only get the alpha letters for FREE, but you will also get a great posting prize for FREE too!!! Here's my layout that I did for March's Challenge! You can take a closer look at it HERE and read the credits too. I will tell you that I did use February's posting prize for this layout! :) And here's the preview to March's ABC Challenge posting prize:
Want to know more??? Come join me in the Deco-Pages ABC Challenge forums. I hope to see you there!!!

Don't forget that there's also a new template challenge by Michaele, you can check it out here.
Next is ADSR3 Challenge 2 layout!!! I'm a little late getting it posted here on my blog, but I did it!! Michaele did the right side of the layout, and I did the left! This challenge was alot of fun and we both had a great time working on it together. Thanks for looking! If you would like to see the layout closer you can find it HERE! Go Scrapzone Angels!!! Woo Hoo!! We've completed the first week of the ADSR season 3 and tomorrow starts week 2!! I can't wait!! Michaele thank you for being my partner again this year!! :) That's all I have for now, check back soon to see what's new!
Happy Scrappin',
Jennifer

3 comments:

Robbi1 said...

Great Layout Jennifer - you and Michaele do work so well together - I did give her tht big hug today from you :) Have a great week!

Helen said...

hay just thought i'd stop in and say hi and you did an awesome job on your lo's. and i have my very own scrapbook site www.allyoucanscrap.com come over and check it out. you can even post blog freebies there. have a great day love and joy helen

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Angel:)
Just stopped in to see what is new.You have been sooo busy and what fantastic layouts you have made.How cool!:)
I love your designs and the colors for the Club Deco kits are so cool too!:)
Hope all is well with you and family:)

Have a fantastic weekend!

Hugs,
Valinda