Sunday, March 09, 2008

Well I've been slacking!! LOL

Hello Everyone,
I know, I know. I've been slacking again! I'm trying to get a start on some of the spring cleaning, yard work, and of course taking lots of photos with my new camera! I have a bunch of layouts to share with you.
Here's my ADSR season 3 challenge 3 & 4 layouts:
Challenge 3 - Who Am I?? Layout...
This was a major challenge for me, as I'm not a big all about me layout person. I'd rather scrap my kids, pets, wildlife or anything besides myself!! LOL. But I think I did well on the layout. You should be able to click on the layout to view it larger. If not, then click HERE to view it in my gallery and read the credits!
Challenge 4 layout...
Now this one was just plain ol' emotional and heartfelt about Lillie, my DD growing up so fast on me. I cried several times while creating this layout for the ADSR! I just can't believe that she's going to be 2 yrs old in June!!! My, my where has time gone??? Anyway you can find this one HERE in my gallery to view it closer and to read credits for it!
Also I have been busy making layouts for the March Color Challenge at Deco-Pages. Here's what I have created so far for the challenge. This is another great challenge to join in the fun... come check it out.
This layout was created using some photos of the clouds from a cold front that came in last week. Lillie and I were sitting outside in the front yard enjoying the beautiful weather. I looked up at the sky and saw the clouds rolling in and grabbed my NEW camera and started taking some photos. These would have never came out with my old camera!! I just love my new camera. Credits for this layout can be found HERE!
And of course I couldn't have my camera out and not take any pics of Lillie!! LOL. This was a pic of her exploring the under side of the tree. She wouldn't let me get a pic of her looking at the camera no matter what I did. This was the closest I got!! You can see the credits for this layout here! I have some more that will be coming later in the week. But for now it's bedtime and I need some rest!
Happy Scrappin',
Hugs,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Robbi1 said...

Awww, I cried too ! Darling layouts and beautiful photo and kits you have used. I still need to do the ABC challenge....Im so far behind...going out of town again tomorrow - but will put it on my list for next week, promise...Big hugs and take care and keep creating....your camera looks like it is really amaazing - Great shots of those clouds!
Big Hugs