Friday, May 30, 2008

CT Stuff and a New Release!!

Well I'm back again!! I told that that I would be. LOL. I have a few things to share with you all tonight before you get bored with the 1st of the Month stuff in a few days. :)


First of all, I don't know if you noticed, that I linked one of Michaele's FREEBIES for you into my C-BOX. If you haven't been over there look what you are missing out on:

I did this bbp with Michaele's freebie on her blog, which you can still grab! And she's got a coordinating luggage tag for you too!! Be sure to tell her thanks and let her know that I sent you over there. :)

This bbp was made by her, from her new release called, Spring Moments and you can purchase it in her store here! This is a beautiful kit, Michaele. Thank you!


Credits for this BBP:
Spring Moments BBP #5 made by Michaele Burkhart, photo is by Jennifer Rassi (me), fonts used are Script MT Bold and Tiranti Solid LET, quote is by Robert Frost.

Next up, I have a really special kit, which I made for a friend that was having a baby! I wanted
to make her a brag book album that matched his
nursery. So I got her to send me a pic of his nursery colors/theme and this is the kit that I created. This is my Newest Release called, Baby Dreams. This kit is huge, a total of 117 MBS including 24 papers and over 55+ elements! Please see the detailed previews in my store for closer detail of the elements. A lot of time and thought went into this kit to make it special for my friend. I have Commercial Credits for this kit, without them the kit would be nothing, THANK YOU ALL!
Some of the tools/products used for this kit were made by:
Rose.li, Thaty Borges, KimB Designs, MeuScraps Designs, Jessica Dixon, Bannerwoman Designs, Colleen Shibley, Cindy Doerksen, ScrappyCats and Erica Mathia.
I also wanted to add that you can grab this Mega kit for one week only for 30% off the regular price!!! So get yourself over to my store at Deco-Pages.com and check it out!
I also have other kits/products that are still on sale, but you got to hurry!! This includes Commercial Use Products in my store too. :)

And because I have been really bad about leaving freebies for a long time, I have a special little gift for you all. You can grab this freebie for a limited time only HERE! Please be kind and leave a simple thank you for the gift. Don't forget to grab the Baby Dreams Mega kit in my store.
Happy Scrapping,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

PatinParis said...

These are lovely...not limited to just babies either!! Thank you Jennifer!