Friday, May 02, 2008

Finally Happy NSD Goodie for you!!

Hey Everyone,
You must come check it out National Scrapbooking Day on May 3rd, at Deco-Pages.com and see what we have to help you celebrate National Scrapbooking Day!! Here's the preview of my freebie, but there's much more too:
I made this 2 pager QP (using the template made by Michaele Burkhart), just to share with you! You must go HERE to get it! Inside my freebie there's a coupon to purchase my April CC for
50% off the regular price, but it's only good now through May 10th, so hurry!!

Be sure to check out Michaele's blog for a little freebie too! :) Be sure to say thanks and tell her I sent ya!

Also did you know that we're now offering Club Deco Memberships monthly for $7.99, 3 months for $15.00 or 12 months for $36.00?? That's right, you can find out more info on becoming a member and enjoying the benefits by checking it out here.


Here's a preview of my April Surprise contribution for last month:



Not all of the elements and papers are shown in preview, but you can get the idea. :) You will be able to buy this kit soon in my store at Deco-Pages.com. But be sure to stop by and see what's new and I'll have more newer kits and stuff coming soon, including some Commercial Use items!

Well, that's about all of the blogging I have time for today. I have million things to do and never enough time to do it all! LOL. Please be sure to say thanks for the freebies!!
Hugs,
Jennifer

No comments: