Tuesday, May 20, 2008

New Release In My Store, and I've been tagged!!

Hello!! Are you surprised to see my back so soon? LOL. First off, I have a new release product in my store!! Yeah, finally I got it in the store so you can run over to Deco-Pages and pick it up!Here's the preview of my newest release called, Tulle Flower Template:

This is the Tulle Flower Template and you are allowed to use it for Commercial Use and credit is not required, but you can credit me in your TOU if you choose. :) Purchase this Tulle Flower Template HERE! Rush over and grab it this week for 25% OFF the market price!And you can find more of my designs and kits in my store!
I came up with this flower template one night trying to figure out how to make my own flowers. I was tired of the typical preset shape flowers that everyone uses, so this flower was born! I want to point out that even though I say it's CU okay, you CAN use it for personal use also!
I'm working to add more to my store and as I do, I'll update my blog and bring you the news first! :)
Next, I was tagged!! Debbie has given me the pleasure of boring you with 7 facts about me. So hang in there and I'll try to make this painless for both of us! Hee hee hee. So here it goes...
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog .
Fact 1: I live in one of the hottest places (Texas) in the USA and I hate the heat!! LOL.
Fact 2: I'm a mother of 3 children, 2 boys and 1 girl!
Fact 3: I love to cook and bake during holidays.
Fact 4: I have a Shiht Tzu who is spoiled to no end!!
Fact 5: I totally love to do yardwork and gardening.
Fact 6: I little patience for being irritated by stupid people.
Fact 7: The older I get the more I appreciate life and all it offers.
And now drum roll please.....
Here's the seven people that I'm tagging:
and finally
I just so know that I'm going to regret this tag game! LOL. Thanks for stopping by and seeing what's new. Until next time Happy Scrappin'.
Hugs,
Jennifer

2 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Angel:)
Thank you ever so much for tagging me.LOL I think you are the third one to do this to me.hehe.I am running out of things to tell.:) The last one to tag me was right after my other one so I kinda "forgot" to post it.Shhhh!!I will have to ponder on this for a little while and see what I am willing to tell the world about myself.LOL
I love your pretty flower.It's so soft and delicate.:)
Come see me sometimes just to say hi..without bearing gifts.LOL Miss your visits.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

Helen said...

hay there thanks for sharing i just love this. you should stop by my site www.allyoucanscrap.com i just revampt the forum and gallery. i have some free kit in the gallery, and a name that kit contest going on that ends this month. i'm giving a free QP to any one who makes a guess. thanks so much again for the freebie love and joy helen.