Monday, June 23, 2008

CT LO's, Club Deco Memberships and Kits...

Hello I'm back!! LOL.
It's been one busy month and I can't believe it's almost the end of the month again!! LOL. Someone show me where the pause button is! My DD just celebrated her 2nd birthday on Sunday!!!! I can't believe my baby isn't a baby anymore!! Wahhhhhhhhhhh!! I'll share some pics later this week if I can get some LO's done. :)
Speaking of LO's! I made some pages using a new release kit by Michaele (AKA Burkhart Scrapzone Designs), called Spring Moments! I just love this kit!! You got to check it out!!! Here's a couple LO's I made using the kit:

Credits for this layout:
Spring Moments by Michaele Burkhart, photos are mine, template by No Reimer Reason. Fonts used are Perpetua and Tekton Pro.

Credits for this layout:
Spring Moments by Michaele Burkhart, Rock my world wordart is also by Michaele Burkhart, photos are mine and font used is Papyrus.
The photos in these layouts were taken in April by me when we went to hunt down wildflowers in Lake Whitney area. There wasn't very many blue bonnets here this year. We had snow in March, so I think it either killed them off, or they just didn't get enough warm weather before the hot got here. But this year there was a lot more of these poppy looking butter cup flowers everywhere! They sure were pretty. :)
Oh yeah, I meant to be sure to tell you all...
If you didn't know already, Deco-Pages.com is now offering Club Deco Memberships in one month, 3 month and 12 month terms! So now you can try it for one month before you buy 12 months. Or if you can't afford the 12 month membership, you can buy one month at a time! And it gets better!!!!!! Check it out, Deb has lost it, she's got a GREAT offer for you if you join between now and the end of June... she's going to give you free months worth of membership!! Hurry check it out before it's too late! You must go HERE to find out how! And if you didn't know, Deco-Pages.com has a yahoo group, join today and stay up to date on what's new!
That's all for tonight, I have to get to bed. I hope that you have found something on this blog useful and helpful! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and say hi! Until next time, Happy Scrappin'.
Hugs,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Robbi1 said...

Awww, Lillie is getting to be such a big girl, shes adorable! Darling layouts and beautiful flowers - I know what ya mean about a quickie spring and right into Hot! Keep up the great work and hope Lillie had a great Birthday! Hugs and lots of Birthday wishes for her too!

jburkhart said...

Awww...thanks for the enabling of my new kit and for making it look so good with your two layouts of Lillie in the wildflowers!
Yes, show me the pause button too - lol!!!! Kori will be 5 tomorrow and Kay will be 14 next week. My babies are definetely not babies any more!
Hugs!
Me