Monday, July 07, 2008

Sharing LO's, QP Freebie for the Backyard Playground Collab

Hello Everyone,
I just finished working on something for my CT work for Michaele! First here's the layout I did with her contribution to the Backyard Playground kits. Also here's the preview for her contribution, (which is still available until July 31st on her blog!) So be sure you check out her blog along with all the other ADS Designers that contributed to this Collab kit. They all did a wonderful job on them. You can find them through my ADS Designers Blogroll on the right. :)
Next is my freebie that I created for you all to enjoy! Yep it's the layout I did using Michaele's kit!! I hope you all enjoy it. Please be sure to leave some love for both of us!! I had a lot of fun making this one. DOWNLOAD QP HERE.
Thanks Michaele for letting me use your kit to make a QP for everyone! Love the kit and it works so well with my sandbox photos of Lillie. :)


Finally I have my first layout that I've created for the Deco-Pages.com July Color Challenge! This is another challenge that is hosted by Michaele this month, besides her normal Template Challenge, which she's also doing this month. Go Michaele!! Hee hee. I know she's on her toes this month and she'd love to have you all join us in the Template Challenge and/or Color Challenge too. Don't be shy, come join us!!
I'm still hosting the ABC Challenge too, so make sure you stop by and say hi to me too! LOL. August we will be starting a new set of alphas and there's going to be a twist added to the challenge, so be sure to stop by in August too. Along with a new set of alphas is a new posting prize kit to collect for participating in the challenge too. But until July 31st, you can stop by the suggestion box in the ABC Challenge forum, and cast your vote on what kind of twist you'd like to see added to the challenge. GO VOTE NOW!!
Happy Scrapping and thank you for stopping by to see me!
Hugs,
Jennifer

6 comments:

PatinParis said...

Great quickpage, thank you!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Jul [LA 03:19am, NY 05:19am, UK 10:19am, OZ 08:19pm]).

sheila said...

Great job on that QP!!!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

jburkhart said...

Hi Jenn!
R U Surprised to see me here????? LOL! Yes, I know it has been like forever since I have popped in to say hi! So sorry - I can't believe how fast this year is going - half way through it already, yikes! Thank you so very much for using my collab kit contribution to create your beautiful quick page - it is fab and I look forward to using it too! Thank you! Also, love your 1st layout for the color challege - Lillie looks so cute playing in her sandbox! Big hugs for doing such an amazing CT job for me and for all the enabling you do for me - I appreciate it very much!
Big huggers and hope to be by again real soon!
Michaele

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

thank you for the QP! :)

Robbi1 said...

Darling layout Jenn and beautiful pics of LIllie, she's getting so big and she's a little doll! Big Hugs