Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Wow, another month gone...

Hello Everyone,
Can you believe that it's July 1st?? I can't believe how fast time is flying by. Well I have a bunch of stuff to share with you, so I better get started!
Starting off with Club Deco first!! Have you seen the mega kits that the designers of Deco-Pages.com has been creating for the club members lately?? I swear every month gets better and better and then to top it off we've got some NEW designers that have joined our team too. Come check it out!! Here's a preview of what I created for the July Club Deco Members:
This is only my contribution and I must say that this is a tiny portion of what our Club Deco Members get monthly at Deco-Pages.com!! Wanna join the club?? Go here to find out how!!

Wanna know what's going on this month at Deco-Pages?? Come check out our Monthly Newsletter!! You won't be disappointed! It's full of lots of great stuff, including a freebie!

Next is my ABC Challenge!! Every month you can find my ABC Challenge at Deco-Pages.com!! Come join me and see what we're doing this month!! Here's the preview of the alpha and posting prize for participating in my challenge:

I'd love to have you join me in the challenge. And to make things more interesting, starting next month there's going to be more of a challenge, details are to come. I'll post a poll in my challenge thread so please come vote on your choice of challenge! Or you can post any suggestions in this thread! All suggestions are welcome! :)
Are you still with me?? LOL.
Well wake up, I have something you will want to hear about!! Freebies!!! Yep, you saw that right!! A bunch of the ladies in the ADS yahoo group have made a wonderful collab kit and you got to check them all out!! Please be sure to thank each of them for their contribution to the Backyard Playground Collab kits! Here's the links to all that have participated:
Happy Blog Hunting and Enjoy!!
Hugs,
Jennifer

2 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Angel:)
Just thought I would stop by and see what's new with you.:)
Yes..time sure flies when you are having fun.:) If it goes by any faster ..you can forget me growing old gracefully.LOL
Isn't that Backyard Playground kit awesome? I LOVE it! I still need to finish dwnlding some of it.I spent yesterday dwnlding til my puter started smokin.LOL Just Kidding.hehe
I wanted to wish you a fantastic 4th of July too.
Have a wonderful fun filled day!
Hugs,
Valinda

jburkhart said...

Your contribution to this month's club deco is beautiful! I so love the bathtub and all the neat elements - you did a great job on them all! :) I am loving your abc challenge and can't wait to get started on it this month - and earn the third part of your great Treasured reward kit - it is very pretty and I love how it turned out!
WTG and have fun getting all those backyard playground kits!
Hugs!
Me